Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

AR15 Stripped lowers

New lowers made by Del-Ton, Inc.

We will be at the West Bend gun show Oct. 19-21 and we have a few of these new lowers for $100.00 cash.

Shoot me an email if you want one of these, or if there is anything else I can bring down.

Brian
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Coops Brother; 10-07-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Second Amendment = Reset button for the Constitution.
    17 Yr. GM Master Technician, (Ret.)
    Type 01-Federal Firearms License Holder
    Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Contact me with your firearm needs
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    3 M&P Shield in .40
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Quote Originally Posted by Josepy View Post
    3 M&P Shield in .40
    Right....how about a pistol that exists, they are not on the market yet.

Class 3 NFA Dealer
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by Coops Brother View Post
    Right....how about a pistol that exists, they are not on the market yet.
    Umm yes they are.
    2009 Infiniti G37x

No stock available at 7 distributors I checked. Looks like you will have to hit up gunbroker, I would call first to see it is actually in stock. Lots of auctions are for pre-orders on new stuff like that.

Class 3 NFA Dealer
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

No stock available at 7 distributors I checked. Looks like you will have to hit up gunbroker, I would call first to see it is actually in stock. Lots of auctions are for pre-orders on new stuff like that.
    I though you said they were not on the market yet. I have Devin looking as well. I figure about 8 months to a year to get 1.
    Last edited by Josepy; 10-08-2012 at 09:44 AM.
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Post whore
    Where's this gun show in West Ben?

New lowers made by Del-Ton, Inc.

We will be at the West Bend gun show Oct. 19-21 and we have a few of these new lowers for $100.00 cash.

Shoot me an email if you want one of these, or if there is anything else I can bring down.

Brian

Del-Ton = crap!!!

Type 07/02 FFL - Manufacturer and Dealer of Firearms, including NFA Firearms
    sales@reapertactical.com
    Serial number requests available for RT15 receivers!!
    7% discount for BCM members (one discount applies per item)

"Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch."

Quote Originally Posted by fivonut View Post
    Del-Ton = crap!!!
    LOL I had that coming!!

The show is at the Washington Co fairgrounds.

Joe, I also said to check to see if they were in stock or they are taking pre orders.

Class 3 NFA Dealer
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

Post whore
    What do you guys think about DPMS AR 15 stuff? I want get into a AR15 and with so many makers out there i want to get a good rifle but I can't get into one too deep. I actually want to buy parts kits and build my own. I've worked on a few and there not hard to assemble. I found one from DPMS and its an entire kit minus the lower. I think it's a mil-spec but I'm not 100% is the barrel is chromed. Which I understand they should be.

DPMS makes good stuf but there are others that will do you just as good. Rock River, Delton and Palmeto State all sell rifle kits. www.AR15.com has a lot of links to other manufactures as well.

Post whore
    Cool thanks man, question, fivount above stated that Del-ton = crap? Is this true or a bias opinion due to the facg he sells rifles? No disrespect fivount. LOL.
    I found a DPMS ar15 complete parts kit minus the lower for $530 from Brownell but it doesn't list it a having mil-spec parts. Is this a No-No in the ar15 world? I did find reviews with people saying even though it isn't a Mil Spec kit they love it and haven't had any issues. I want to get into a AR for under $750 max, in the $600 range would be better. I've been doing a lot of research and I have found parts that I really like and eventually Ill swap on so I'm guessing I shouldn't have any problems with interchanging parts from different manufacturers with a non mil spec rifle? A full auto Ar would be really nice, LOL, I can dream can't I. It would be really nice to find someone selling a pre 86 full auto Ar for way under $10k. I read we can own those without having a FFL licence.
    Last edited by spooln30; 10-10-2012 at 08:14 AM.

Post whore
    One more question, are chromed barrels and bolt the way to go?

Quote Originally Posted by spooln30 View Post
    Cool thanks man, question, fivount above stated that Del-ton = crap? Is this true or a bias opinion due to the facg he sells rifles? No disrespect fivount. LOL.
    I found a DPMS ar15 complete parts kit minus the lower for $530 from Brownell but it doesn't list it a having mil-spec parts. Is this a No-No in the ar15 world? I did find reviews with people saying even though it isn't a Mil Spec kit they love it and haven't had any issues. I want to get into a AR for under $750 max, in the $600 range would be better. I've been doing a lot of research and I have found parts that I really like and eventually Ill swap on so I'm guessing I shouldn't have any problems with interchanging parts from different manufacturers with a non mil spec rifle? A full auto Ar would be really nice, LOL, I can dream can't I. It would be really nice to find someone selling a pre 86 full auto Ar for way under $10k. I read we can own those without having a FFL licence.
    You need a type 3 license for full auto, I don't think you ever needed an FFL?

LOL I had that coming!!

sales@reapertactical.com

"Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch."

What do you guys think about DPMS AR 15 stuff? I want get into a AR15 and with so many makers out there i want to get a good rifle but I can't get into one too deep. I actually want to buy parts kits and build my own. I've worked on a few and there not hard to assemble. I found one from DPMS and its an entire kit minus the lower. I think it's a mil-spec but I'm not 100% is the barrel is chromed. Which I understand they should be.
    Since you asked my opinion. Avoid at all costs. I have been pleased with their barrels and that's about it. I've used their rifle kits, sold complete rifles, used parts etc. The complete rifles had a lot of slop between the upper and lower. According to a few industry sources DPMS is using MIM (Metal Injection Molded) triggers and hammers.

I know a lot of people with DPMS rifles that never have a function issue. But given the lower end quality of the parts I personally don't recommend them. The only rifle I've ever had a problem with was a DPMS. A customer bought a complete rifle and it kept breaking trigger pins. DPMS kept sending him new pins but they kept breaking. Eventually I put a forged trigger group in it that I use with new pins and he hasn't had a problem since. This is just one rifle with one problem. Again, my personal opinion.

sales@reapertactical.com

Del-Ton actually makes a good lower. I was giving Brian shit for advertising one of my competitors (not that they are much competition )

I have a production rifle I make right now I call the RT-15ES. It is a basic M4 style rifle built on my lower. They have 4150 chromemoly barrels 1:9 twist, forged trigger groups and include one Magpul PMAG. They do use a commercial spec receiver extension but the only difference between a commercial spec and a milspec is the outside diameter of the tube. So, with a commercial spec tube you actually get thicker walls. In my mind thicker walls= greater strength, but also more weight. Price is $750. Add a 2 piece quad rail for $100. I have them with front sight base or rail height gas block.

sales@reapertactical.com

One more question, are chromed barrels and bolt the way to go?
    No and maybe. The military chromes barrels for longevity and resistance to wear when used in auto. The process of chrome lining the bore creates imperfections that can affect accuracy. For a civilian rifle a 4140 or 4150 chromemoly non-chromed barrel will likely you longer than you'll ever shoot it and it will tend to be more accurate.

Chrome bolt carrier groups are easier to clean and that's all. Same with Nickel Boron carrier groups. They don't add much else to the rifle.

sales@reapertactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by STANMAN View Post
    You need a type 3 license for full auto, I don't think you ever needed an FFL?
    To own a full auto you need to purchase a transferable automatic. This basically means an automatic manufactured prior to May(ish) 1986, registered with the ATF, and currently on their list of transferable automatics. It will cost you $200 for the approval stamp and requires filling out either a form 3 or a form 4. There is no license you can buy that bypasses any of that.

A dealer licensed as an 01 FFL can pay an annual Special Occupational Tax to become a Class 3 dealer allowing them to transfer NFA firearms (SBS, SBR, Suppressor, Autos).

A manufacturer licensed as an 07 FFL can pay an annual Special Occupational Tax to become a Class 2 manufacturer allowing them to manufacture and transfer NFA firearms (SBS, SBR, Suppressor, and yes full auto)

How's that for a ton of information you never wanted to know!

sales@reapertactical.com

Post whore
    Here's the parts kit I'm thinking of buying. I can upgrade any of the parts if need be, like the trigger pin if thats a problem. Btw this kit doesn't come with a lower so getting a better one from another manufacturer should fix the sloppyness? I'm looking at the Oracle kit. I think for the money and how I will use this gun, it should work out great for me. Do you guys think this would be worth the time and money? Thx guys.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=4...-56-ORACLE-KIT