Not very pleased with novak right now!

I got my replacement edge esc from them today finally. Hooked it all up and as soon as i touched the battery plug to the esc plug they melted in my hand and the esc blew up in smoke. I re soldered the wires back to the esc to see if it worked after but the same results occured. Really?! I've already emailed them with my displeasure and hopefully i can talk them into returning money to me because i'm kind of sick of this esc giving me an issue. Ive had nothing but good luck in the past with them and now all of a sudden i get two that don't work wtf!
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    man that really sucks!! hope you can get everything taken care of!

one word, VIPER!!! I used to run novak then castle then viper. I am NEVER turning back!!

its almost that time again Ricky Bobby's Avatar
    send them a turd in the box with the smoked esc

I'm getting a speed passion as a back up right now. I still haven't heard from novak and i dont expect to until some time late next week. Seems there always behind as of the last time i emailed them. still undecided if i'll give it one more shot or if i'm just going to say the hell with it and give me my money back. Can novak refund me or since i ordered the esc from tower do i have to return it to them?

call them up 1 949-833-8873

tower laughed at me saying novak prefers to deal directly with there customers. I told them i knew this already and was wondering if i could return it and buy a different esc same response.