Anyone racing GLD on Tuesdays?

I've been to GLD a bunch for Tuesday night TnT, met some folks from WI there.

John
    2010 Cyber Gray 2010 Camaro SS

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    Yep, every once in awhile on the Busa when school/work isn't in the way. No more cars, went the GeorgeC route and have been enjoying it ever since, haha.

Hope all is well with you PSJ

All is good, been racing the Camaro (it's an auto) on the right...

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    best time so far? Sharp car btw.

I used to go tuesday's all the time back in the early/mid 90's while in college (ran a daytona shelbyZ with a few easy mods)...most cost effective night, where one could pay the least and get the most runs in. Hoping to get down for a tues here or there now in the near future...truck should hopefully be ready to go by weds, so maybe the following tues...
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

I went 13.15@106.7 stock on a 1.95 with the Camaro back in April.

I just did a round of bolt-ons for a magazine article, so I can't post deets until it comes out but.... It's moving good. Traction off the line has been a struggle but I did go a best of 1.92 on street tires and a best mph of 111. So something in there.