Pissed off the admins and earned a time out.
    United states of america, Chicago (Illinois)

Loose steering wheel after lowering

Lengthy ago i mounted H&R SS arises, along with Steeda bumpsteer package, brand-new ball joints and also received a good alignment performed. Currently your steering wheel can "turn" with regards to 1/4in no matter what without having rotating your wheels/car (if that makes sense), and also My spouse and i also get yourself a major vibration inside the steering wheel with with regards to 50-65MPH. I realize it's not your rims/tires when i received every one of them all rebalanced to be sure. Virtually any suggestions?
    For further information Call us: 61-414974062
    Information: info@sydneyelitelimo.com.au 28 Sunny Crescent, Punchbowl NSW 2196
    sydney airport taxi | sydney cab | airport limo sydney

Post whore Lawn Pac Champion Irish's Avatar

Loose steering wheel after lowering

In before the ban hammer drops

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I love it:

DESPERATELY trying to convince us he's in the US, lol. But hey, I ain't no xenophobe...ima gonna help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blingmo View Post
    Lengthy ago i mounted H&R SS arises, along with Steeda bumpsteer package, brand-new ball joints and also received a good alignment performed. Currently your steering wheel can "turn" with regards to 1/4in no matter what without having rotating your wheels/car (if that makes sense), and also My spouse and i also get yourself a major vibration inside the steering wheel with with regards to 50-65MPH. I realize it's not your rims/tires when i received every one of them all rebalanced to be sure. Virtually any suggestions?
    Clarifying the issue at hand, when referencing about with thine steering affair, would their be remarking to the "deceased mark" which all steering maintain? The quivering known at 50-65mph does convey unstable weight tyres, but the conjugate pair stabilized the tryes. Does the throbbing at 50-65mph make an about face with tyre circumrotation?? may be deflect of rim. Bestest of regards.

Hey, I speak Nigerian!
    Last edited by Prince Valiant; 09-12-2012 at 07:23 AM.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!