Went to the car wash and Sprayed down the engine with engine cleaner on low pressure let it soak while washing the rest of the car, then rinsed the engine on low pressure. Leaving the wash the car stumbled and sputtered, I took it down
the interstate a ways and it seemed to clear up. Next morning I drive to O'Reilly's and it seem'd fine. Gassed up on the way home and parked the car. Go to take it for a ride yesterday afternoon and it is missing, sputtering and just running like ****.

Got the car home disconnected and sprayed every connecter I could find with WD40, pulled the cover off the fusebox and sprayed it down. Pulled the cap and well you get it. The terminals on the cap were corroded so I cleaned them up with some emery cloth.
I also checked all connections for proper voltage and everything was right at 11.90v. I did notice the Positive cable on the alternator was slightly loose so I tightened that up ran the car for a little while (still ran crappy) retested voltages and the were just over 12v.

Anymore Ideas????

I am going to change the cap and rotor today, any specific brand suggestions?
Cap and Rotor made no difference and I resprayed all electrical connections
with WD40 again. All the ignition wires and boots are good with no cracks or
burns.

I thought maybe the crane ignition box might be going looney, but figure it would
either work or not. Pretty sure I can just plug the factory ignition plugs together
and bypass the Crane box.

Thanks for any help in advance...
Mike