Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mustang Clubs

Senior Member..now yer posting! DNT H8's Avatar
    If any Mustang owners would like to discuss any possible forming of a local Club please PM me... as open posting is BCM only leads to soap opera shit. Good Day...

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DNT H8 View Post
    Im all about bustin chops... its what we do best in the Army.
    if that's true, then that's why I'm thankful we've got the Marines to fight.
    Calling me a "dumbass" is NOT lighthearted banter, to me its direspect and I havent disrespected you! You come in to nearly ever thread with some smartass comment only to stir unwanted shit!!
    Woah...so "respect" is thinking you should boss me around?

I would have thought "respect" would have simply been to let a joke slide, since it was pretty harmless. Get your panties in a bunch because someone makes a joke and to think you have some say in how BCM should be....well, I guess that's "respect" these days. Probably why I don't give a rat's ass if someone I don't know "respects" me or not.
    Funny thing is a few ppl Pm-ed me upon registration here and warned me of this very childish immature BS, I shoulda listened.....
    I'm just going to say it: They all owned mustangs...didn't they?
    Last edited by Prince Valiant; 09-05-2012 at 10:48 AM.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve

Funny thing is a few ppl Pm-ed me upon registration here and warned me of this very childish immature BS, I shoulda listened.....

I can only imagine who pm'd you.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    It would be unfortunate, but just send me a PM if thats what yall would prefer...
    If you would have read the post you would have seen it is up to you.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

The Broke & The Furious BR3W CITY's Avatar

PM'd you "upon registration"....we don't have a welcoming commitee

Maybe it would help if BCM stopped being listed as a "car club".......club implies any of us actually like each others company.
    I don't think its personal tho.....and why do Mustang guys take stuff so personally, theres like 100 of yall on this site, and you act like your an oppressed minority.
    BREW CITY // Forever in ink.
    '66 Chevy Stepside / Big Cam LQ4 / Posi / Lowered / Built 4L80e

Post whore Lawn Pac Champion Irish's Avatar

Mustang Clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Of what?
    I'm still waiting to find out what PV is suppose to be careful of.
    Last edited by Irish; 09-05-2012 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    I'm just going to say it: They all owned mustangs...didn't they?

hey hey hey.....I am sure that one of them owned a VIBE lol....What happens here is just trial by fire....

Quote Originally Posted by BR3W CITY View Post
    PM'd you "upon registration"....we don't have a welcoming commitee
    Well we do, but it is not the kind of welcome that he wanted i guess.....
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    DNT H8... you gotta have thicker skin than that!

Prince was just "H8"ing. At the end of the day I'll bet there are more Mustangs on BCM than any other car, so you already have your Mustang club. Just consider the rest of us as those who aspire to one day drive a Mustang.

Also at the end of the day be happy you are still driving a Mustang as opposed to say an old POS Red Dodge Pickup. All those I see end up with "PETA", "Coexist", and "Obama 2012" stickers plastered all over them.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsADSM View Post
    ...be happy you are still driving a Mustang as opposed to say an old POS Red Dodge Pickup. All those I see end up with "PETA", "Coexist", and "Obama 2012" stickers plastered all over them.
    My favorite is still "PUSH HERE", lol.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

The above stuff doesn't bother me...(granted it wasn't directed at me...) but anyhow...I happen to be a car guy in general. Pretty much respect all makes an models. I like this site due to the variety of nice and fast cars but it can be nice to have a place to get more specific as far as tech work classifieds and so forth. I don't have nearly enough posts to get into the classifieds but if I did I would be willing to bet it wouldn't be as diverse as a specific club/site.

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    My favorite is still "PUSH HERE", lol.
    Ha! I need one of those, along with a Lotus favorite:
    "All the parts falling off this car are of the highest British quality!"

... and I actually did buy my first sticker ever I will put on a vehicle of mine. A small bumper sticker I will be putting in the lower rear windshield of the Elise:

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar

Mustang Clubs

I feel like a mustang "club" meet would be as great of an opportunity to sell lube as glow necklaces on the 4th of July.

Who's going to bring the throat numbing spray for waver?

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    Im in the Army I'll beat you up lol,full of win. make your club I'm sure at least you'll get one member.

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

BCM Rseident Grill Master Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay's Avatar
    At least DNT H8 doesn't or didn't own a Camaro. Lord knows that would never go away. If he gets bent out of shape by Chris, then most others from the forum would be ridiculous.

Who would have thought a Mustang thread would provide a few moments of entertainment? Certainly not me!
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by PureSound15 View Post
    I feel like a mustang "club" meet would be as great of an opportunity to sell lube as glow necklaces on the 4th of July.

Who's going to bring the throat numbing spray for waver?
    not a bad question, but a better one would be who is bringing the chapstick and the enter here sign for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

This thread is full of lolz