Ferrari Enzo and some F-Bodies

I saw this over on LS1.com, enjoy.
    http://www.n2s1.net/RacingVideos/Ferrari_Enzo.WMV

Dead

Watch the LS1.com link to see if someone post another link. It's a great video.

Sorry for the tease...
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...65#post5236765

Heh, that guy must have been like "wtf is with these candys-asses? F-E-R-R-A-R-I !!! Good-bye"

That thing barks pretty good though when he gets on it

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I know the guy that was driving the TA in the video...he's crazy
    Down in tampa he took me over the gandy bridge at 155mph with the freakin' t-tops off...so loud, so very loud.

We were heading to orlando to get some timed runs in (all the tampa area drags were closed because of rain) and we pulled up next to a couple of chics in a porsche. He gets on it and broke the tires loose at 70+ (the roads were a little wet) and we were fish-tailing down the hwy...not that smart

good guy though...
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

The Cobra certainly wasnt doing to bad in the vid
    94 Formula A4, ALL the Basic Bolt-ons. Best Time before Drag Radials and a Tune = 13.3 @ 104mph ( SOLD)
    00 Maxima, SE 5-Speed, ( SOLD)
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX - WR Blue, Stage 1 Tune ONLY ( SOLD)
    2012 Subaru Impreza STI - WR Blue

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar

Thumbs up

LMAO he smoked that shat outta them! Some guy on ls1.com said they looke like they could hang for a little.............yeah right.

That car is insane!! 660hp 4xxtq and all under 3000lbs! Also look at the shape of the thing................
    Last edited by GTSLOW; 09-21-2004 at 01:58 AM.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by 96s10
    LMAO he smoked that shat outta them! Some guy on ls1.com said they looke like they could hang for a little.............yeah right.

That car is insane!! 660hp 4xxtq and all under 3000lbs! Also look at the shape of the thing................
    look closely at it, the cobra did hang a bit.....but look at the two cars price differences, and which one you cant stop staring at
    94 Formula A4, ALL the Basic Bolt-ons. Best Time before Drag Radials and a Tune = 13.3 @ 104mph ( SOLD)
    00 Maxima, SE 5-Speed, ( SOLD)
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX - WR Blue, Stage 1 Tune ONLY ( SOLD)
    2012 Subaru Impreza STI - WR Blue