2012 Badger Predictions

As a die-hard college football fan, I have to see who else follows the Badgers on here.
    They are going for their 3rd straight B10 title this year with yet another new starting QB.
    I highly doubt Danny O' Brien will come close to Russell Wilson's stats.
    However with PSU and OSU not eligible for the B10 championship game, all the Badgers have to do to get back to the title game is finish ahead of Illinois, Purdue, and Indiana.

They were 10-2 last year, won the B10 title game and lost in the Rose Bowl to finish 11-3.
    This year I say we go 10-2 again with a loss in the B10 title game against either Michigan or MSU.
    We will drop one against either MSU or OSU at home and we will probably slip up once on the road.

Any other Badger predictions?
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'll have to say 10-2 as well...

Not terribly sold on O'Brien...I know he'll be playing an offense that he had success with earlier, and maybe at this level, all that's needed is to be the one-trick pony, comfortable in one system (albeit a complex one). But he was pretty shaky when he was benched by maryland...maybe with the phenomenal lines WI has, we'll see a solid performance from him.

That said, that's probably WI saving grace...Big O-line that at a minimum will give them a great running game and buy time for safe passing plays if all else fails.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Well, with no o-line we could be as bad as 6-6. That was a pretty horrible game (even though OSU is better than most people know). Still, without an o-line we are in trouble. Utah State and UTEP are both good teams (just ask their previous opponents). Should be an interesting year. Never too early to put in Stave!! lol
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

6-6