Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2012 Packer Predictions

Never too early for these.
    What do you think the Pack's regular season record will be?

I think we will drop off quite a bit from last year, I say 10-6.
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve

Re: 2012 Packer Predictions

12-4 Defense needs to step up.

Sent from Phantom Ball phone.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

8-8 No Playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    8-8 No Playoffs.
    You're either on crack, or you're a bears fan.

I honestly dont follow football at all in the off season, so I have no idea what the hell has happened since we threw away the first round of playoffs last year

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve

Re: 2012 Packer Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by smokin'red35th View Post
    You're either on crack, or you're a bears fan.

I honestly dont follow football at all in the off season, so I have no idea what the hell has happened since we threw away the first round of playoffs last year
    Dave doesn't have a clue. He loves the bills.

Sent from Phantom Ball phone.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    12-4. Division Champions.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

LOL....I knew that would livin things up around here.....

Unless the Packers D gets thier shit together, and they can stop getting hurt, I stand by my prediction.

5-11
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    LOL....I knew that would livin things up around here.....

Unless the Packers D gets thier shit together, and they can stop getting hurt, I stand by my prediction.
    Considering how many starters we got back this week I think the whole injury train is starting to slow down. I'm stuck between 14-2 and 13-3.

Also how does everyone feel about the Cedric Benson pickup?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

I'll say 12-4 Division champs.

I like the Benson pick up bc not only does it give us a little depth at RB it also gives us veteran depth. On top of that he's rushed for over 1000 yards what 4 of the last 5 seasons. I think to even come close to repeating the reg. season from last year this team needs to be able to run the ball much better to take pressure off of Rodgers, on top of improving on D. Plus from what I've seen so far in the pre-season this team will absolutely suck ass if Harrell becomes the starter.
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Ya I'm terrified of having harrell as our starter. The entire time during the draft I was just waiting for us to grab Russell Wilson yet it never happened. I don't give a shit how short he is the kids gonna be special some day. It won't surprise me if he's the starter/franchise QB for the Seahawks. 3rd round grab for him was pure gold.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

I'd like to see them end up around 12-4. Obviously there are exceptions, but I still believe that a couple of losses keeps you hungry... and I said that before the whole 15-1 debacle.

For the cost I think Benson will be a good addition too. If nothing else, just make the other teams focus *slightly* more on planning for the run.

Most of all hoping to see the D tighten it up this season.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    JLP
    79 Monte
    406/2004R/Phord 9"

Everyone talks about Rodgers going down. Christ what would happen if one of the starting offensive linemen went down? The second stringers look absolutely terrible. It's hard to judge Harrell(still sucks) when the kids constantly running for his life.

7-9
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    The entire time during the draft I was just waiting for us to grab Russell Wilson yet it never happened. I don't give a shit how short he is the kids gonna be special some day. It won't surprise me if he's the starter/franchise QB for the Seahawks. 3rd round grab for him was pure gold.
    This.
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

Worse record than the Lions. And that's all that matters to me, lol. I think the Lions will go 11-5.

Quote Originally Posted by STANMAN View Post
    Worse record than the Lions. And that's all that matters to me, lol. I think the Lions will go 11-5.
    Keep dreaming the Lions won't make the playoffs this year.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...per-bowl-xlvii

Unless something catastrophically goes wrong, this team will do no less than a deep playoff run. I say 14-2 and a super bowl victory.

This team has more talent than last year's team, which was the best in the league and went 15-1. Anyone predicting less than 12 wins at this point probably doesn't understand that preseason games are to knock the rust off and evaluate the players that probably won't make the roster. Preseason games are HIGHLY scouted by other teams, to evaluate players that won't make the roster. Thus, there is little gameplanning and everything is very "vanilla". The final score, and even how the starters play, doesn't really matter, as long as they pull it together for week 1. It's not like all the starters suddenly suck.
    2008 Saab 9-7x Aero
    1986 Mazda RX-7 13B Turbo
    2002 Saturn SC2 - Clean, low, slow daily
    2000 Saturn SC1 - RWD project, broken
    1996 Suzuki Bandit 600
    1997 Golf GTI mid engine vr6

Everyone thought the Brewers were going to the postseason this year too :P

Just think of the Packers D, as the Brewers relief pitching... I just don't see it.
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

Quote Originally Posted by wikked View Post
    Everyone thought the Brewers were going to the postseason this year too :P

Just think of the Packers D, as the Brewers relief pitching... I just don't see it.
    Everyone? I certainly didn't think the Brewers were going anywhere this year. Oh and we went 15-1 with that defense last year. The offense has gained weapons as well as the defense and IMO the pickup of C. Benson will be HUGE. The only way we go "7-9" is if Rodgers goes down and in that case it may be worse than that.