Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    <div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve

Newish Toy / Family car

Seeing how I do not need 2 suvs and i have wanted a G8 for awhile now I found one with everything I wanted for a steal.

2009 G8 GT Sport Premium package or whatever they call it. No moonroof which I did not want. 19's. 27,000 miles. No ugly red stripe on the seats.

2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Re: Newish Toy / Family car

Nice.congrats

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Nice man looks good!
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    Kewl

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Senior Member..now yer posting! DNT H8's Avatar
    Very nice! Welcome to the club... If you have any questions about mods what works what dosent etc hit me up. Even exhaust on these is tricky. And be prepared to get asked "What kind of car is that" a thousand times lol.

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by DNT H8 View Post
    Very nice! Welcome to the club... If you have any questions about mods what works what dosent etc hit me up. Even exhaust on these is tricky. And be prepared to get asked "What kind of car is that" a thousand times lol.
    When I do an exhaust it will be the solo axleback. Not going to be doing much with the car. Replacing our explorer.
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    heads cam tune! LOL
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Nice choice!
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by jbiscuit View Post
    heads cam tune! LOL
    Or Exhaust, cam, TVS
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    Nice choice!
    Cant go wrong for 19k
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Ahh ok well if you stick with just axlebacks then thats cool. Solo is quality stuff but extreamly over priced imo. Just An FYI there is an 1 3/4 inch bottle neck at the stock converters AND a 1 3/4 inch bottle neck at the flex joint right behind the axlebacks. Axlebacks bolt up to this flex thus leaving the bottleneck. I did a custom exhaust to include an H-pipe, resonator delete, rear flex delete, and J pipes. For about the price of just solo axlebacks themselves. Your welcome to the measurements.

Ahh ok well if you stick with just axlebacks then thats cool. Solo is quality stuff but extreamly over priced imo. Just An FYI there is an 1 3/4 inch bottle neck at the stock converters AND a 1 3/4 inch bottle neck at the flex joint right behind the axlebacks. Axlebacks bolt up to this flex thus leaving the bottleneck. I did a custom exhaust to include an H-pipe, resonator delete, rear flex delete, and J pipes. For about the price of just solo axlebacks themselves. Your welcome to the measurements.
    I do not want the car overly loud seeing the wife will be driving this most of the time. Axlebacks are only $400 and it is stainless. If it was up to me I would be getting the kooks 1 7/8 lt's and solo mach catback.
    2009 Infiniti G37x

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Josepy View Post
    Or Exhaust, cam, TVS
    + Trans, rear end, etc...
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    + Trans, rear end, etc...
    LOL I have one car to deal with that is not done yet. I am not starting another one.
    2009 Infiniti G37x

The Trans in these cars are top notch! They handle a ton of HP... The block as well. Axlebacks, CAI, and a can tune (cortex) alone turn them into a diff animal.

Keep an eye out for the front ballpoints there are 4. There is a new design out along w a TSB. Maybe yours have been done already as the go around 15k miles. You prob are already aware of the DOD issues. I have 28k miles on mine and only have has the all to common ballpoint issue. Replaced w the new design. Paid 24.9 with 15k on her almost 2 yrs ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Josepy View Post
    Cant go wrong for 19k
    You did very well! Now get that Explorer sold. (:
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

The Trans in these cars are top notch! They handle a ton of HP... The block as well. Axlebacks, CAI, and a can tune (cortex) alone turn them into a diff animal.

Keep an eye out for the front ballpoints there are 4. There is a new design out along w a TSB. Maybe yours have been done already as the go around 15k miles. You prob are already aware of the DOD issues. I have 28k miles on mine and only have has the all to common ballpoint issue. Replaced w the new design. Paid 24.9 with 15k on her almost 2 yrs ago.

Yeah I read about the issues and will take care of when they come if they do. So far seems all good. Still have warranty on it as well.
    Last edited by Josepy; 08-20-2012 at 10:24 PM.
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Well congrads and enjoy. They truly are amazing cars in many ways, and rare to boot! I plan on keeping mine till cars fly ; )

Re: Newish Toy / Family car

Think I am going to take it to the local dealer and get shit replaced either way.

Sent from Phantom Ball phone.
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Very Nice!