Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    talked to Ken at Trackside and he said it was normal. Just because its a digital servo. All brands would do it he said if he were to swap it with a different one.

Anyone going up tonight? I just need to find some pinion gears for this thing and I should be good

Re: I bought something!

I might head there tomorrow or Thursday after work I really should get new tires before I go though stockers suck.
    1997 Explorer 5.0 AWD - Broke

First heat of qualifying - Scared and excited at the same time. Never did it before in a real race situation and had no idea on truck setup. Just pretty much stock. Finished last in the heat of 6 trucks total in the 4x4 class. Had gained a couple spots but crashed a couple times. I started last so I didn't feel bad.

Second heat of qualifying - had a ton of fun in the first round so felt more comfortable. I started last again, but finished 4th

A-Main - Only 6 trucks so "making the A-main" wasn't a big deal. Started last. Finished second! Felt really good about my first time out there. I wasn't the fastest, but I made some quick laps but need to not crash.

Was a blast, saw LEWE/Larry there working on his project. Will definitely be headed back next Tuesday and any friday races. ALOT of people came up to ask if I needed anything. All had positive things to say to help me. They knew it was my first try so they all tried to help. Was a very fun atmosphere there.

Felt really good considering I had stock tires/shock oil/diff grease/etc... Basically all stock suspension except some chassis stiffening.

The Short Course Stock Class had a good number of people. Very fast racers in that one. Had 3 mains and the last one was a very good race
    Last edited by Crawlin; 08-14-2012 at 10:53 PM.

god i sucked it today Your truck looked good a little pushy in the corners tho it seems just from me watching but your def. fast enough to be competitive. Good job tonight.
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

damn didn't even know you were there. I shoulda looked for your truck better. 2WD stock class was looking awesome!

One of the guys with the same truck was saying that the thick diff grease is what is causing the pushing in the corners. The last run I switched to a really light front sway bar hoping it would roll over more in the turns. Guess I just need to get some things switched up and try again, haha

i came over to ya and patted you on the back when you were stuffing a transponder in your truck

oh dude, i was so worried about shit, i'm sorry, hahaha. i was literally like "i think i'm doing this right, did I forget something, is the battery plugged in, is it charged, where's my body clips" hahaha.

I will have to pay attention better next time!

I did that one race didn't have my battery pluged in i was all messed up lol

Is there a race friday or do they not do it since they have the saturday night thing?

Racing EVERY FRIDAY!!!! Unless there is a holiday they always race. I'll be there

That was ALOT of fun, hahaha

Larry, here is some pics of a painted Toyota body... Like I said, just finished it right before heading out to Trackside.

Needs some more stickers on the side, but its good enough for now.

Nice! Be sure to use some kind of body protectant on the paint before you run it. And if you want those openings opened just see me on friday.

I was really hoping to be there for the track rebuild but I'm going to the Bristol NASCAR race next week.

I also noticed that there were two other Toyota bodies running around last night on the track in the sportsman class.

I really want to try out the stock SC course too. Just looks like alot of fun

booyah! addicted!

Awesome, next race is Friday night?
    1997 Explorer 5.0 AWD - Broke

Tuesday at 7 and friday at 7 Drag racing is wed at 6

Pissed off the admins and earned a time out.
    United states of america, Chicago (Illinois)
    Boom! I'm gone!
    Last edited by PureSound15; 09-12-2012 at 07:22 AM.
    For further information Call us: 61-414974062
    Information: info@sydneyelitelimo.com.au 28 Sunny Crescent, Punchbowl NSW 2196
    sydney airport taxi | sydney cab | airport limo sydney

^^loser^^

Quote Originally Posted by LEWETHETIGER73 View Post
    ^^loser^^
    Y'all be Fucking with kid cougars African cousin, Archbishop Desmond Cougar.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

That had nothing to do with r/c. I assumed it was a spammer.