Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BR3W CITY View Post
    Really, cuz I've never seen free guns on armslist.
    No kidding. What I was saying is you're going to get a lower percentage back out of it than one of a higher quality, real or perceived.
    Quote Originally Posted by BR3W CITY View Post
    The resale value on too many guns is artificially high....people were told guns didn't depreciate...and they believed it. a 3 year old xd shouldn't go for $20 less than a new one, but it doesn't stop people from asking it.
    A new XD shouldn't go for what it does.
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

BCM Cruiser
    I just sold a customer a rhino. He said he like the recoil part of it,but did not like the trigger at all. Hes thinking about a trigger job. Me, Im with you guys there odd. As for Taurus, I had to send a customers 738tcp back. I thought customer service was great. They emailed me an overnight fedex shipping label and kept me informed on what was going on with it.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    taurus guns are great,but if im looking for accuracy wear and finish and resale smith is where its at.The last taurus 40 i had i sold it because the mag release was to close to my thumb and i kept dropping it but that was a semi auto,sub compact.i like there full size guns,they are great to throw rounds threw and beat up as they are usually cheaper.
    thats all. I love my Judge but it aint got shit on my smith

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Old thread is old. Picked up a Ruger SR40c, pretty much on impulse. Really wanted a wheel gun, but goddamn; they draw big coin. Buddy wanted to hit up the gun shop and I tagged along. Liked the looks of it, the feel of it, liked the two size mags it comes with, the money was right. Can't wait to pick it up and throw some lead!

Never thought I'd have the desire to own a revolver, but my father in law showed me his dad's S&W Model 36 in nickel, I had to have it. Lot more comfy than my FNP. Very likely it'll be my summer carry, and will take over as the dresser gun seeing as the instructions to Lyns will be "point pull the trigger" since I don't keep the FNP chambered (though seeing how it is no different I may now). Dropping from 13 rounds to 5 is kinda sad though.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

I have two Tauras revolvers. A 357 withe the 6.5 inch barrel because its really the only revolver under $1000 that looks like a Colt Python. U also got a 44 mag Raging Bull for half the price because I bought them together at a gun show.

Though I still would rather have a Colt Python...