Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moparjim View Post
    I believe the technical term coined on this very board by I forget who, maybe BOSSLX (I apologize if your not the guilty party lol) is:

"BLOW-THROUGH-BULLSHIT"!!!
    Yep, it was me! After a few years of serious issues with one of the two biggest and most expensive efi systems out there I put some blowthru bowlshit on the car for the newest combo. It was either that, or take a shotgun too the BS3. Combo is new, dyno next week, but so far so good!

No photoshop here!

I believe the technical term coined on this very board by I forget who, maybe BOSSLX (I apologize if your not the guilty party lol) is:

"BLOW-THROUGH-BULLSHIT"!!!
    Always has been, always will be!

As for the exhaust, I love it lol. Its probably just as quiet as anything exiting the fender (which really isnt that much more pipe to quiet it down), maybe quieter because its contained under the hood and pointed down, not out the side of the car directly at neighboring lanes of traffic! Its also super simple which is a bonus when it was made or when it needs to be worked on, didn't require bodywork, and is HIDDEN from outside view unlike a pipe hanging out the fender lol.

Heck when it comes down to it my Viper probably only has a couple feet more pipe in my side exit system behind the door...
    Yep! I didn't really want it pointing at traffic, and doing it this way sure made things simple and hidden! Not to mention it doesn't get as hot in the car, and the car can sit lower without any ground clearance issues. I think people will be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post
    Yep, it was me! After a few years of serious issues with one of the two biggest and most expensive efi systems out there I put some blowthru bowlshit on the car for the newest combo. It was either that, or take a shotgun too the BS3. Combo is new, dyno next week, but so far so good!

No photoshop here!
    I remember 4 or more years ago, someone told me to mark there words about EFI eventually getting put on my car, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by FourEyedFord View Post
    Whatever you say, lol. Prince, you heard it, is it obnoxious?
    When things are said like "plenty quiet", you guys need to remember what you are talking about. This is a 1000+ horsepower capable car that has no trouble cruising through rush hour traffic.
    Yep! I didn't mean it as it sounds like a factory car with the basics, intake/exhaust/cam.
    Having not heard it I probably shouldn't comment, I just can't imagine how a couple feet of pipe dumped off the turbo is anything but deafening. Either way, looks freckin bad ass, so I guess it doesn't matter anyway!
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

Quote Originally Posted by Wagonbacker9 View Post
    Having not heard it I probably shouldn't comment, I just can't imagine how a couple feet of pipe dumped off the turbo is anything but deafening. Either way, looks freckin bad ass, so I guess it doesn't matter anyway!
    That's the beauty of two turbos! Thanks!

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Whatever you say, lol. Prince, you heard it, is it obnoxious?
    Not at all...a touch louder than the LRT, but far far far from obnoxious to these ears. Seemed quieter than Boss's car....part of that was the noisy air pump on the blue one.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    Not at all...a touch louder than the LRT, but far far far from obnoxious to these ears. Seemed quieter than Boss's car....part of that was the noisy air pump on the blue one.
    There is nothing quiet about my junk. It is set on kill, and that bypass is moving a bunch of air. I found out a 40 mile round trip is about as long as I want to be in that car! lol

There is nothing quiet about my junk. It is set on kill, and that bypass is moving a bunch of air. I found out a 40 mile round trip is about as long as I want to be in that car! lol
    But you can cover that 40 miles pretty quick
    EMT/Fire fighters- " this ain’t a job. It ain’t an occupation. It’s a calling. A need. A desire that you feel in your bones and your brains and your nut-sack."Tommy Gavin(Denis Leary)

Quote Originally Posted by xxtremeteam View Post
    But you can cover that 40 miles pretty quick
    Not really, under full power I am sure it would blow up in about 1500'. lol

Not really, under full power I am sure it would blow up in about 1500'. lol
    You mean 1321ft, lol!

You mean 1321ft, lol!
    I figure it may live dancing on the limiter for a few hundred feet, but most likely you are closer.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    my wiener is tingling after seeing them pictures,What about the speed holes for heat dissapation? I will be over to help drill a million holes in it under the hood for ya lol

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar

Your is fuckin retarded. Ilove it

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

BCM Cruiser
    Very nice set up !!

Thanks guys!

Looks really good!!
    "LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT"

'95 Rio Red Cobra 347 stroked SOLD!!
    '73 Mach 1 351 2v mostly stock
    '07 Harley Davidson Nightster 1200XLN SOLD!!
    '06 GMC Envoy (wifes DD)
    '03 Ford F150 XLT FX4 (DD)

Quote Originally Posted by 73MACH View Post
    Looks really good!!
    Thanks dude!

I went for a ride in this car and it's Nucking Futs ! It pulled like a mutha fucka and I know we were not even hooking at all ! Seems like cars with this kind of power I can never really get used to the feeling they give when you are into the power.
    Last edited by DynoTom; 08-11-2012 at 12:34 AM.

Car looks business! Love it! 8 second street car *drool*

Thanks a lot guys!

I drove by two Elm Grove cops on the way to work this morning and didn't get pulled over, lol! Can't be that loud if the Grove cops didn't shake me down.