Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SC10 build

Is that a 3.5? Can your esc handle down to a 3.5?

I love the Viper set up. 17.5 vtx10 and pro gauge is around $200!! SUPER SMOOTH and Tons of power to keep up!

17.5 still my esc could not handle a 3.5 lol but from what ive gathered the older brushless speed controls like the one i have were wired for just novak sensored motors. They can't handle anything else so i've ordered a new edge because it was cheaper than going thru novaks trade in program and since my esc and motor still work i'll sell the setup to recoupe some of the cost bright side and bad all in one. The edge is suposed to handle roar legal senor motors so we'll see i'll be all kinds of furious if it doesn't work with the new trinity
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

Oh and chris i cant do anything with the speed control once its turned on. The first thing it does it goes straight to the sequential blinking whether i hold the button on the esc or not nothing changes. really makes me mad i did email novak to comfirm this but either way i'll sell this setup to try and recoupe for what i have into this new setup

Sweet my new edge 2s came today. Cut the tamiya plug of soldered my deans on. Soldered on motor wires and did the one touch setup. Went just fine turned off the esc for a couple sec. Turned back on light throttle to make sure it worked and the motor spun maybe 5 revolutions and stopped. The led's indicate it should work. Full throttle the green light lights up full brake it blinks like it should but if you hold any throttle for a couple sec. It trips the code for rotor lock. Tried a different motor to same result. Put both motors in my buggy they work just fine. Trouble never ends lol I may have to change away from novak if I can get this right soon!

New chassis Figured i'de be a little different

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    nice! that's gotta be lightweight!

time for some rear tires soon, haha

Acually with the aluminum pieces i wouldn't doubt its a bit heavier. These are my junk tires just had them on there to tune the suspension.