Drag race @ trackside july 18th

Here is what they said on their facebook page. I am going, at least to check it out. maybe race too!

July 18th at Trackside we will be featuring our very first drag race due to the recent release of the Traxxas Funny Cars! Our drag timing system is in which means game on.

Since it's our first drag race we will be experimenting different ways to organize a tournament. Any electric RC car is allowed whether it be a touring car or short course!

No limitations on motors or speed controllers; anything goes. Looking forward to seeing the competition

I don't fucking care
    I'm building a car for this. My TC3, with a 4 turn viper motor and esc, a set of slicks! may get to drive it today. couple questions. Will this be indoors or out? I'm guessing outdoors. How much to enter? Me and two other guys are getting ready for this maybe three. Anywhere I can find out more bout this? Tracksides website is a little out of date for just about everything.
    Time is like a bullet form behind, It will catch up and kill you when you least expect it, so live for the moment....Covenant....

You may want to just call them up or stop in. As far as I know it is outdoors, I think I saw $5 entry fee. I'll get more info friday night when I go for racing.

This is what the flier says

DRAG RACING!

Where: Trackside Parking Lot

When: July 18th @ 6pm

What: Bring what you Have.
    -Electric only
    -Any Truck, Car.
    -Kids and Adults!
    -Fun For All Ages!!

How Much: $5.00!!

So who's in? I'll be there with a short course and buggy

That was CRAZY FUN!! Next race night will be aug 1st!! I'll be there again!