Hybrid View

NBA FINALS!! Who Ya Got?

(( Seeing as there hasnt been much traffic here in the past 2 years i figured id post something!))

So The Oklahoma City Thunder "OKC" Will Play The Miami Heat in the finals this year...OKC will have home court advantage! This should be a great series and even casual fans will like the matchup! You have 2 young and very athletic teams with arguably the top 2 players in the world in Kevin Durant and Lebron James! Okc also has Russell westbrook and James Harden (6th man of the year) while the heat have Dwayne wade and chris bosh...So the "big 3" of each team will be very important...

I honestly like both teams and like james and durant alot...but james gets hated on so much by ignorant people that i hope he wins a title this year so all the "haters" can shut the fuck up and go on with there lives...lol
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"

I am going for the Heat......

However, with out Wade the heat will fall, he is the true Heart of the team.
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Okc
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Count myself as a Lebron Hater. Even if he wins, I'll still hate him.

I think OKC gets the win.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

I got the Heat.