Thread: What a C.F. !

What a C.F. !

Man , I went to Al's today. Man do they got that road tore up and now it's harder than ever to get a parking spot. They actually had people out there to tell you if they is a spot in the lot, now that the road is tore up there aren't many on the street. I ended up parking in a lot up the road at the corner , I think it was 8 mile road or something. I haven't been there since I tried to find a p/s pump. I think I'll wait a bit before I go back.
    I struck out on finding the right woodgrain dash pieces, but I did get a new gas cap for the Achieva. Lost the last one

Why didn't you warn me Paul? LOL
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

Why didn't you warn me Paul? LOL

Yea, I was there Friday afternoon for a few quick parts...parking has been crappy this whole summer from that construction, but on Friday there were spots on their lot. I otherwise avoid their lot for fear that one of their workers might be drunk or something and pick up my car and toss it in the yard .

No new G's for parts...oh well. I might wait a little while also before making a return trip, or before my parts finding urge comes back.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares