Cajun Pawn Stars

Anyone watch this week? Guy comes in with a Glock and a 1911 in a box, in pieces. Guy couldn't put either of them back together. A blind 5 year old could put a Glock back together. The 1911 may require site, but still it was made for the military, military requires ease of maint. It just made me LOLZ that someone couldn't get either of those guns back together.

Race Transmission Rebuilder twicks69's Avatar
    I watched that show once last week, what a joke, just like all the other BS reality shows.

The one I saw, they picked up a turnkey bare bones AR and then were going to mod and trick it out hardcore with what...a different stock, maybe a barrel, and a light LOL. They are a bunch of idiots, and claim to have 30+ years of weapons experience. I don't think sitting in your backyard shooting guns/drinking beers qualifies for actual professional weapons experience....

The things that people turn into reality tv shows and the producers that are somehow being paid for this crap.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    They had a BAR on last night....no deal the guy wanted $50k but it was legit.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by STANMAN View Post
    Anyone watch this week? Guy comes in with a Glock and a 1911 in a box, in pieces. Guy couldn't put either of them back together. A blind 5 year old could put a Glock back together. The 1911 may require site, but still it was made for the military, military requires ease of maint. It just made me LOLZ that someone couldn't get either of those guns back together.
    Yep saw that. Has the dude never cleaned his guns before? They were only fieldstripped. And the pawn shop guy that sells guns couldn't figure it out?
    Here's a clue, the parts that looks reallly old go on the 1911, the parts that don't go on the glock. That was the one chance I was giving that show and it was an epic fail.
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now