Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Damn! Really nice numbers Joe!
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Yeah i didnt think id actually have to limit it to number lol. i just honestly think its at the end of the rope of pump gas, so why pushit? The 80# injectors (technically 101# @ 58 +psi) are at 83% DC and i dont like to use the meth as a crutch. Honestly, with going for it with the meth and 20+ degrees of timing, it would be damn near 900. It was just touching 17 psi (221kpa) by 6300 RPM. Right off the street tune it made 768 with 14 degrees timing and 10.8 afr. Leaned to 11.1 and moved to 15 degrees it gained about 30 hp, then the meth added about another 15. best part is, it drove home under its own power afterward!
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Post whore Lawn Pac Champion Irish's Avatar

P1 to D1and now F1C Numbers Update 9-10

Quote Originally Posted by BAD LS1 View Post
    Yeah i didnt think id actually have to limit it to number lol. i just honestly think its at the end of the rope of pump gas, so why pushit? The 80# injectors (technically 101# @ 58 +psi) are at 83% DC and i dont like to use the meth as a crutch. Honestly, with going for it with the meth and 20+ degrees of timing, it would be damn near 900. It was just touching 17 psi (221kpa) by 6300 RPM. Right off the street tune it made 768 with 14 degrees timing and 10.8 afr. Leaned to 11.1 and moved to 15 degrees it gained about 30 hp, then the meth added about another 15. best part is, it drove home under its own power afterward!
    Nice numbers Joe! If you have reached the limits of pump gas, any chance of an E85 tune?

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Nice numbers Joe! If you have reached the limits of pump gas, any chance of an E85 tune?
    Nope. Car still gets lows 20's mpg as is. Runs perfect. That and I do not like having to fill up at specific gas stations. Or If I go on a trip having to plan out pit stops. Car drives like stock outta boost.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Re: P1 to D1and now F1C Numbers Update 9-10

Fucking awesome!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

Post whore Lawn Pac Champion Irish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Josepy View Post
    Nope. Car still gets lows 20's mpg as is. Runs perfect. That and I do not like having to fill up at specific gas stations. Or If I go on a trip having to plan out pit stops. Car drives like stock outta boost.
    Bitchin! If you ever change your mind, you could put both tunes on a switch, say if you wanna throw some big n' littles on at the track and turn up the wick!

I forget, are you still on the stock 10 bolt?

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Bitchin! If you ever change your mind, you could put both tunes on a switch, say if you wanna throw some big n' littles on at the track and turn up the wick!

I forget, are you still on the stock 10 bolt?
    I don't go to the track. If i want to go e85 i need new injectors yet again. As of now no plans to do it. Car runs perfect as is.

Moser 12bolt 33 spline 3.73 gears.
    2009 Infiniti G37x

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    Small note.

The effective injector size doesn't change like that in a forced induction car. The injector may have 58psi of fuel pressure in it, but it has 17psi of charge pressure to spray into. That puts you right back at 42psi where the 80# injector is rated.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsADSM View Post
    Small note.

The effective injector size doesn't change like that in a forced induction car. The injector may have 58psi of fuel pressure in it, but it has 17psi of charge pressure to spray into. That puts you right back at 42psi where the 80# injector is rated.

Tooner fight! bahahahah

It has a rising rate FPR 1:1 58 PSI base. Its just the math in the PCM makes that injector out to be a 101# @ 58PSI above 80 KPA. With the 17 PSI rise in pressure of fuel psi to combat the 17 psi manifold pressure, in my head anyway all comes back to what things are like around that 58 psi mark again. I could be all wrong too.
    Last edited by BAD LS1; 09-11-2012 at 10:32 AM.

Awesome numbers Joe, Once I get my diff back together ill have to run it on the dyno again!!

Congrats, I'm sure its great to be driving the car again

1999 C5 TT street car - 901/881 on pump gas, 10.82@137mph
    2013 Denali Duramax

Quote Originally Posted by SLOWC5 View Post
    Awesome numbers Joe, Once I get my diff back together ill have to run it on the dyno again!!

Congrats, I'm sure its great to be driving the car again
    Yeah it is nice just driving it again. Seeing what it does was an added bonus. Still has a bunch left in it but shit it runs so good doesnt pay to go any higher.
    2009 Infiniti G37x

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar

Yeah it is nice just driving it again. Seeing what it does was an added bonus. Still has a bunch left in it but shit it runs so good doesnt pay to go any higher.
    Not to mention it wouldn't be worth it for a street car. I think having that kind of power and filling it up at the pump is pretty badass.

Happy to see it finished!

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    Tooner fight! bahahahah

It has a rising rate FPR 1:1 58 PSI base. Its just the math in the PCM makes that injector out to be a 101# @ 58PSI above 80 KPA. With the 17 PSI rise in pressure of fuel psi to combat the 17 psi manifold pressure, in my head anyway all comes back to what things are like around that 58 psi mark again. I could be all wrong too.
    Mah bad... I thought the 58psi was not base pressure, but after the rising rate. Sounds like he is running 58psi base + the rising rate (which BTW is pretty high fuel pressure!)

Basic premise is that the injector size depends on the value you use for the base pressure. However 101# is still not the right number... not sure where that is coming from?! Injectors are rated at 43.5psi (3bar). So if they are rated as 80# injectors @ 43.5 base pressure, then they would be rated at roughly 92# injectors at 58psi base.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsADSM View Post
    Mah bad... I thought the 58psi was not base pressure, but after the rising rate. Sounds like he is running 58psi base + the rising rate (which BTW is pretty high fuel pressure!)

Basic premise is that the injector size depends on the value you use for the base pressure. However 101# is still not the right number... not sure where that is coming from?! Injectors are rated at 43.5psi (3bar). So if they are rated as 80# injectors @ 43.5 base pressure, then they would be rated at roughly 92# injectors at 58psi base.
    I'll have to show you where that 101 example comes from and get plugged in next time we are both at the Dyno.

Congrats Joe.....Nice Job Tom and West Bend Dyno!

Yep, it shoots fireballs!!! stealthy1ss's Avatar

So what were the gains compared to the old blower?

Quote Originally Posted by stealthy1ss View Post
    So what were the gains compared to the old blower?
    A lot with only 3 more lbs of boost. Like another 130 plus to the tire.
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Yep, it shoots fireballs!!! stealthy1ss's Avatar

A lot with only 3 more lbs of boost. Like another 130 plus to the tire.

Nice work!

The Broke & The Furious BR3W CITY's Avatar

beasty figures man.
    BREW CITY // Forever in ink.
    '66 Chevy Stepside / Big Cam LQ4 / Posi / Lowered / Built 4L80e

thanks guys. graph

2009 Infiniti G37x