Post whore

Jon Jones arrested in NY

So he's not so perfect as most have thought. Champ Jon Jones was arrested after crashing his Bentley into a pole in upstate NY. The sheriffs who arrested Jones were the same sheriffs that Jones did a video about police training. LOL. I'm not sure what the UFC rules are for incidents like this but I have read that this probably will cost Jones his belt. I believe in Karma and this is it for his cockyness he has and proves that nobody is perfect.
    His life short story will be, Super Hero stops purse theif fights and wins the next night, then himself gets hammered and put in the slammer and loosed his shiny belt. LOL.

All I will say for now is I am shocked this happened. Assuming he was 'partying' and did not fall asleep or something.

Post whore
    Oh he was drunk. Blew a twice over the limit.

Well then. I only heard the initial reports he was pulled over and not for what. Tisk Tisk Mr. Jones.

I always hate it when people say "he's so cocky..." He is the best fighter at his weight class in the WORLD, I think he has every right to be cocky. On the other hand a piece of shit like Tito Ortiz whose last fight victory was against Jenna Jameson has NO RIGHT to be cocky.
    GM World Class Certified Technician

I see Jon Jones as somebody who is incredibly CONFIDENT, not cocky. Confident enough at age 24 to walk through the best of the best in his division IN THE BEST MMA ORANIZATION IN THE WORLD. Period. There is a HUGE difference between being confident and cocky. Unfortunately most people cannot tell the difference and by instinct choose to dislike or hate him. Yes he was just arrested for a DUI. The downside of being very confident is you think nothing can touch you. Jones just learned the reality.