Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2003 Mazda Miata for sale

I have a 2003 Mazda Miata LS for sale there is only around 39k mils on it. Their is no title for the car it's all legal no problems noot stolen or anything like that. I was going to build a race car but do to health problems decided to let it go.
    I'm asking $2000.00 for it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by davemc; 05-19-2012 at 12:39 PM. Reason: ops

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    somebody needs this for a monster miata build.

Post whore Lawn Pac Champion Irish's Avatar
    Where is the title?

I'll buy the car if a title can be had for it in one way shape or form
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    Uhhh.... I dont think he would have a problem selling a 03 miata for $2k if it had a title. That's why its so cheap.

But yea what is the story with this thing?

I'm sure if he could get a title, he would have... And would be selling it for 5x what he's asking...
    Thanks,
    Joe Reichard
    2007 Saab 9-5 Aero
    2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T 6-Speed Manual... It's my wife's and she lets me drive it from time to time...
    2002 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible
    1995 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible

Quote Originally Posted by Slow Joe View Post
    I'm sure if he could get a title, he would have... And would be selling it for 5x what he's asking...
    10k for a 9 year old miata? Really?

If there are people paying those prices, send them my way. I'll sell them some ocean front property in Kansas.

I was just curious as to what happened to the title.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    LOL I love the "I'll buy it if theres a title" well no shit it wouldn't be 2grand if it had a title.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

No shit fuck tards! Not interested in the car then mind you own business EH?. If the title isn't stolen I can get one but need to know what the reason is for it not being available to the guy selling it.
    Last edited by pOrk; 05-20-2012 at 12:41 PM.

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    If the title isn't stolen I can get one but need to know what the reason is for it not being available to the guy selling it.
    exactly! I had to wait almost a year for a title but since the vehicle was free, it was worth it. But as stated, as long as it wasnt stolen it is doable just depends on how long you are willing to wait. Nothing wrong with wanting to know the specifics regarding the title.

I think in the sales section rules there should be a rule stating any vehicle being sold whole without a title needs the story why it doesn't have a title given in the ad.

Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    I think in the sales section rules there should be a rule stating any vehicle being sold whole without a title needs the story why it doesn't have a title given in the ad.
    x2

OK the store is the car was abandoned I’m a licensed salvage dealer and was contacted by the property owner about removing the vehicle. He told me the car belonged to a Korean girl his kid was going to college with. She graduated in 2006 and returned home to Korea before going she asked if she could park the car at their home in Big bend. She staid in touch with them for a couple of years by emails saying she wanted to arrange for it to be shipped. I was told she just stopped responding to emails some time around June of 2008. The vehicle was parked in the back of a poll barn and wasn’t a problem until they decided to sale the property in October of 2011. They filled the proper paper work for disposing of abandoned property and I bought it with a junked vehicle bill of sale dot form mv2459. I thought it would me a good race car project but will probable and up parting it out.

Quote Originally Posted by davemc View Post
    OK the store is the car was abandoned I’m a licensed salvage dealer and was contacted by the property owner about removing the vehicle. He told me the car belonged to a Korean girl his kid was going to college with. She graduated in 2006 and returned home to Korea before going she asked if she could park the car at their home in Big bend. She staid in touch with them for a couple of years by emails saying she wanted to arrange for it to be shipped. I was told she just stopped responding to emails some time around June of 2008. The vehicle was parked in the back of a poll barn and wasn’t a problem until they decided to sale the property in October of 2011. They filled the proper paper work for disposing of abandoned property and I bought it with a junked vehicle bill of sale dot form mv2459. I thought it would me a good race car project but will probable and up parting it out.
    Fair enough. You or the new owner should be able to get a replacement title for it.

Too bad you had to abandon the project it sounds like it would have been pretty neat.

Glws!

You've got a PM
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk
    87 GN Only fast on the Souf Side
    70 GS 455 Stock Appearing

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    LOL well thats not bad at all. Sounds like someones gonna get a deal just hope its not Eric. Thanks for clarifying.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

The car is sold! Thanks

Ops I was wrong it's still available

Grandpa Grocery Getter 2.0 wrath's Avatar
    Why is this still for sale? None of you hosers have 2k sitting around? I need another vehicle parked in the woods like Fred Sanford does.
    Buy made in the United States. Otherwise your job might be next. Unless you already wear black shoes and a visor with golden arches on it to work in which case your fellow american has already failed you.

if I had the room I'd part that thing for 2K, no problem.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car