Thread: Money Race!!!

Post whore Lawn Pac Champion Irish's Avatar

Post whore
    That is pretty crazy. If I were that guy in the black stang I would've stayed in it. Not knowing if that other stang would've crashed why would you slow down increasing the chance of him crashing into you. DUH.

Cuttin' trees like Paul Bunyan wheelsofsteel's Avatar
    Actually that race had zero on the line as far as the competition goes. The winner of that race was for the chance to get in the semi-finals. LOL

Apparently the battery on/off wasn't completely ON and when it came down from the wheelie it turned the power off and that's why he was coasting without any attempt to get back on the throttle.

Never the less crazy stuff !!!

Quote Originally Posted by wheelsofsteel View Post
    Actually that race had zero on the line as far as the competition goes. The winner of that race was for the chance to get in the semi-finals. LOL

Apparently the battery on/off wasn't completely ON and when it came down from the wheelie it turned the power off and that's why he was coasting without any attempt to get back on the throttle.

I knew something had to have went off on Boost12's car, didn't make any sense why that car pretty much laid over.
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Quote Originally Posted by wheelsofsteel View Post

That smells like an excuse. Never the less, and absolutely amazing race.

Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    That smells like an excuse. Never the less, and absolutely amazing race.
    I don't know if i'd say that. Cause all day Boost12's car was smoking like a diesel truck when he was on it, and that car had no smoke coming out after 1/4 or 1/2 track.
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!