Draft for the Pack

What do you guys think about the green bay's draft this year?
    Personally i think it was awesome. we got some defensive players which were obviously greatly need. we should be set on the line with perry opposing matthews.

Thought?
    98 z28-Red, M6, bolt on's...my ride
    06 Silverado SS-Black, cammed, stalled, blown, bolt ons...pop's ride

I think TT did a great job restocking the defense. I dislike drafting a safety as you could move Woodson to FS (to replace Collins) and try the CB he drafted to replace Woodson. To me with Woodsons age, and love of blitzing, he would be better suited as a safety now. That way he'll rarely get one-on-one coverage and can blitz more. 2 things I think he forgot to draft....a running back (at least a change of pace guy) and a back up QB. We let our back up QB walk in FA and now if A-Rod gets hurt have noone to come in that has really played much at the pro level.
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by flyin_blue_egg View Post
    I think he forgot to draft....a running back
    Word... unless he plans on some free agency pick up or something... which is pretty much unthompsonlike anyway.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    I feel it was a pretty solid draft. Some exciting young prospects that can hopefully start contributing immediately.

I dislike drafting a safety as you could move Woodson to FS (to replace Collins)
    What about in a year or two when Woodson retires? Wouldn't you want a guy who's been learning from him for that time on your roster? He wasn't drafted to necessarily start immediately...

To me with Woodsons age, and love of blitzing, he would be better suited as a safety now.
    He's definitely lost a step, evident between 2010 and 2011 even. He spent most of his time as a slot corner last year, which is a great position for him to wreak as much havok as possible. I agree that he doesn't have the quickness to stick with an outside guy one on one anymore. MM said earlier this offseason that Chuck would stay at corner, but hey, plans change. I would love to see him at FS...if we've got the corner depth to keep Jarrett Bush off the field. Hahaha.

2 things I think he forgot to draft....a running back (at least a change of pace guy)
    BAP, BAP, BAP. I'm sure he would have drafted a running back if there was one that fit the value of the pick. Never draft for need....you keep an idea as to what your needs are and pick the best available player on your board. If there's nothing there, trade back. Don't forget that we have Alex Green coming off injured reserve this year...that's about as good as a draft pick.

back up QB. We let our back up QB walk in FA and now if A-Rod gets hurt have noone to come in that has really played much at the pro level.
    ...??? http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...149450535.html

We did draft a quarterback? and we signed an arena league standout earlier in the offseason, so we have three promising young guys competing for the spot. The only other addition would maybe be a veteran backup, but I don't see it happening.
    2008 Saab 9-7x Aero
    1986 Mazda RX-7 13B Turbo
    2002 Saturn SC2 - Clean, low, slow daily
    2000 Saturn SC1 - RWD project, broken
    1996 Suzuki Bandit 600
    1997 Golf GTI mid engine vr6

thanks for the information given so much to know about this article
    Informasi akan Toko Cincin Kawin dengan penawaran harga murah serat produk yang istimewa