Senior Member..now yer posting! bikedad's Avatar

Visit Our Booth in Jefferson

Hey everyone if you're planning on going to the Jefferson Car show this weekend stop by our Breezy Living Screen booth.
    Work on your car in the garage free from mosquitoes and bugs.
    We're located inside at Building C.

If you like what you see and order one you will receive $100 off your purchase. (Jefferson Car Show Discount)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeuAKy4VcdE

Wish I woulda seen you there today I coulda stopped by and shot the shit. Hope you guys have a good weekend out there, and have a BIG BAR for me
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Thats a kick ass idea for those who work on thier car at night!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    My dad has something like this, except its just a mesh piece that you velcro around the whole door and it has a zipper in the middle. I love those things. These look even better!
    1968 Camaro 383

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    Wish I woulda seen you there today I coulda stopped by and shot the shit. Hope you guys have a good weekend out there, and have a BIG BAR for me
    Hey Eric,
    I wasn't working the booth today or tomorrow. I'll be there Sunday though. I'm bringing my car out there also.
    I had to build a couple of Breezy Screens tonight and tomorrow I'll be installing. I'm training a new installer right now.

Very cool! Any idea of a rough estimate for a 8" x 16"? How sturdy are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Korndogg View Post
    My dad has something like this, except its just a mesh piece that you velcro around the whole door and it has a zipper in the middle. I love those things. These look even better!
    We sell the velcro type as well.
    The Breezy is so nice. It operates very smooth and quick. You can go in and out of the garage through the center retractable door. It turns your garage into another room. I call mine the man cave. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Nix View Post
    Very cool! Any idea of a rough estimate for a 8" x 16"? How sturdy are they?
    16x8 depending on what type of screen will run approximately $1295 installed. It's a little more for the super screen version.
    They are very sturdy. They have their own track system. It's constructed with 2" aluminum extrusion. The brackets are all top grade.
    If you can't make it to Jefferson we have a working unit on display in our showroom at 16601 W Cleveland Av in New Berlin.

Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    Thats a kick ass idea for those who work on thier car at night!
    I love mine.
    I can work on the car during feeding time with the mosquitoes. No pesky moths or other flying bugs swarming around all the shop lights and into my head anymore.
    I get a nice breeze in the house when I leave the garage door open with the screen closed.

Excellent! I appreciate the information and will keep you in mind. I showed my wife the video and her eyes lit up. Are there any discounts or do they ever go on sale? Thanks again!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    Nice! You guys are located right by my shop. My shop is located in the industrial park on glendale drive right behind the New Berlin Ale House on the inside of that corner. I'll have to stop by sometime if I'm ever at the shop.
    1968 Camaro 383

Quote Originally Posted by Nix View Post
    Excellent! I appreciate the information and will keep you in mind. I showed my wife the video and her eyes lit up. Are there any discounts or do they ever go on sale? Thanks again!
    16x8 price I quoted you was with a $100 BCM discount. The regular price is $1395 installed. There is a $100 Jefferson Show discount but we can't combine discounts.
    All BCM members will get the $100 discount if you mention BCM.

Korndogg
    Nice! You guys are located right by my shop. My shop is located in the industrial park on glendale drive right behind the New Berlin Ale House on the inside of that corner. I'll have to stop by sometime if I'm ever at the shop.
    Definitely stop by our show room. We sell quite a few different products. Garage doors, operators, entry doors, railing, awnings, retractable awnings, storm doors, service doors. For the DIY guys we sell garage parts and springs plus operator parts.

I might not be there as my day job is a System Administrator for the Waukesha School District. My wife is a third generation owner of the business. (started by her grandfather in 1945) I do eat, breath and drink the business though. LOL

I'll be working the booth tomorrow at Jefferson.
    My car will be in the show area.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bw6...3RjbHVjZzNYRDg