Quote Originally Posted by Nix View Post
Excellent! I appreciate the information and will keep you in mind. I showed my wife the video and her eyes lit up. Are there any discounts or do they ever go on sale? Thanks again!
16x8 price I quoted you was with a $100 BCM discount. The regular price is $1395 installed. There is a $100 Jefferson Show discount but we can't combine discounts.
All BCM members will get the $100 discount if you mention BCM.

Korndogg
Nice! You guys are located right by my shop. My shop is located in the industrial park on glendale drive right behind the New Berlin Ale House on the inside of that corner. I'll have to stop by sometime if I'm ever at the shop.
Definitely stop by our show room. We sell quite a few different products. Garage doors, operators, entry doors, railing, awnings, retractable awnings, storm doors, service doors. For the DIY guys we sell garage parts and springs plus operator parts.

I might not be there as my day job is a System Administrator for the Waukesha School District. My wife is a third generation owner of the business. (started by her grandfather in 1945) I do eat, breath and drink the business though. LOL