Just want to thank you guys

I have not spent a red cent with you yet. (I fully intend to) You have been very helpful in answering questions that I have had. And it's not just me. My step father stopped in the other day and was picking your brain about his C4 LT-1 car and you gave honest and good advice. He is also strongly considering having you work on his car. But he has the same obstacle as I do. Our wives!! My mother (his wife) does not get the whole car thing much as my wife does not either. But trust me, when the time comes that we convince them (and it will happen, it always does) we will be there spending with you.

Again, keep up the good work.

Mike, I had Jeff and his guys do multiple things to my 03 Mustang and the work was top notch and very, very reasonable in price.

I like you intend on getting back over to their shop to possibly do a cam and maybe some other work on my new to me LT1 sometime down the road. Everyone I've ever spoke with about LMT had nothing but positive words.

Thanks guys, It means alot to me and the guys to hear positive things about LMT. Means we are doing something right

Mike I knew you looked familiar, now its all coming back. The vararam is a V2 design. I still got it. Been so busy trying to get my corvette done for Automotion. Stop in and check it out.

Jeff

1999 C5 TT street car - 901/881 on pump gas, 10.82@137mph
    2013 Denali Duramax

wouldnt take any of my cars anywhere else. Great guys that do great work.
    2008 Corvette Z06 (supercharged)
    2007 infinity G35x
    2006 honda cbr 1000rr
    2000 honda civic (daily driver)

If I lived closer these guys would get all my work for all my cars. They go above and beyond what they have to do, I would not hesitate for one second to recommend them to anyone.
    I have discovered there is a direct correlation between the consumption of adult beverages and Internet shopping.