Thread: Rifle Builds.

Rifle Builds.

LET'S SEE EM!!

Post pics of your builds here, whether it be on one of our receivers or using parts purchased from us!!

Type 07/02 FFL - Manufacturer and Dealer of Firearms, including NFA Firearms
    sales@reapertactical.com
    Serial number requests available for RT15 receivers!!
    7% discount for BCM members (one discount applies per item)

"Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch."

I'll kick it off!! This rifle was custom built for a customer. It's built on a GR-15 lower with Mega arms forged upper. Barrel is an Olympic arms Feather weight in 5.56 Nato. Handguard is a YHM Light weight Spectre, Comp is a YHM Phantom. Sights are Magpul MBUS. Stock is Magpul MOE, grip is CAA interchangable. Trigger is a Giessele SD-3G, also has an ambidextrous safety. This rifle weighed in at under 6.5 lbs!!

sales@reapertactical.com

"Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch."

Next one is my personal rifle. This started life as a Smith and Wesson M&P15. I swapped the upper to one of my lowers. Stock is an VLTOR IMOD CLubfoot with VLTOR 5 position receiver extension. Grip is Hogue overmolded. Handguards were taken in trade from Rifleman and are standard issue military quad rails (one half is KAC, the other half is another vendor). The light mount is an VLTOR drop mount, and trigger is a Giessele SSA. The charging handle is a BCM Gunfighter Mod 3. The dust cover came from Brownells and reads SI VI PACEM PARA BELLUM. It's latin for, "If you wish for peace, prepare for war"

sales@reapertactical.com

Last but not least for now, one of a set of twins. Two identical rifles were built for a father and son. They are 308 rifles built on a Mega Arms MA-TEN matched billet receiver set. Barrels are DPMS 24" Stainless, bolts and carriers are also DPMS (unless DPMS doesn't get off their ass and start filling back orders!! Then the bolts may become a JP enhanced) Charging handles are BCM Gunfighter Mod 3. Grips are DPMS panther deluxe, Stocks are Magpul AR10 PRS. Triggers are Jewel fully adjustable 2 stage. Hand guards are DPMS carbon fiber rifle length. I can't wait to test fire these!!!

sales@reapertactical.com

Yeah, that .308 is what mine would have been, had I stuck about double the money into it. LOL

Very nice stuff. You're making it hard not to start collecting parts for another build.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

Quote Originally Posted by Wagonbacker9 View Post
    Yeah, that .308 is what mine would have been, had I stuck about double the money into it. LOL

Very nice stuff. You're making it hard not to start collecting parts for another build.

LOL, I aim to please, or is that tease?!?!?!

sales@reapertactical.com

i would love to build one of these but i know if i want it to look the way i want its going to get expensive lol
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

Quote Originally Posted by lilws6 View Post
    i would love to build one of these but i know if i want it to look the way i want its going to get expensive lol
    It doesn't take much. The first one I posted is tween $1200 and $1300!!

Sent from my ATRIX using tapatalk.

sales@reapertactical.com

Action Pic!!
    2011 Legacy
    Grocery Getter