Matt Flynn to Seattle

No surprise, but its finally happened.

What do you think? Will he prosper for fail?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...222051871.html
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Good for him. I hope he does well. I guess it'll all depend on what kind of talent they have in their receiving core.

Post whore
    He is a good ass QB, it just depends how good their WR,TE and RB are. Wait till he has a couple of seasons under his belt. Should be in the top 5 playing.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Still not convinced he's a good fit to be a regular starter in the nfl...arm strength is so-so, agility and foot speed is so-so, accuracy is pretty decent for the short passing game of west-coast offense, but the ball get's there at only a okay, not stellar clip...once defenses learn his tendencies, he'll be ripe for picks. Obviously thus far he's made the most of what he's got...and hopefully he can continue to do so on a weekly basis...

Either way, glad he got a great pay-day...always seemed like a stand up guy with a good sense of humor and humility...hope he does VERY well...
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Instead of starting a new thread.

What are your thoughts for Peyton Manning to Denver? Talk about putting a fork in Tebow time. I kinda feel bad for the kid. I mean if he stays he'll be learning from one of the greats, but he'll have to stick it through being stapled as sub-par.

Now they are saying Green Bay could pick up Tebow? Tebow time in WI? At least his chances at getting a ring would be definite with us... lol.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSST View Post
    ...Now they are saying Green Bay could pick up Tebow? Tebow time in WI? ...
    NOT gonna happen.
    1969 Camaro SS, 350(NOM), M21, 12 Bolt Posi, 01B LOS Build

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    I think he'll have a better shot in Seattle than Miami. Hell those idiots just traded their best WR. You guys do know we play Seattle at home this year right? I can see it now gb loses and Flynn posts better stats then Rodgers. Then a wave of not keeping Flynn haters moves thru.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

I think he'll definitely do good, but without the awesome Packers receiver corp, he won't look as good as he did in Green Bay. I can't wait for the season though.

I got a feeling this season will be the most watched NFL season in history, from all the trades to all the controversy.

Tebow to NY though? Who thought that was a good idea. Their coach is a grade-a douchebag, so say goodbye to Tebow's morals, hahah. Plus, now him and Mark Sanchez have to battle it out for a starting position? Things are gonna get ugly in NY, I see Tebow wanting out of there after the season starts.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.