Exterior Plastics Conditioner

What do you use for bringing exterior plastics to that "Like new appearance"?

Many vehicles today have plastic trim, door handles, lower body panels and bumper covers etc.
    My 06 Explorer has a ton of exterior plastic that oxidizes and fades like crazy.

I've tried Mothers Back to Black and Meguiars Natural Shine Protectant. They both look good for a few weeks but they start washing away and leaving streaks on the paint after the first rain.

Does anyone know of a product that lasts longer than a few weeks and doesn't streak after it rains?

if it is completely dried out and has lost its color, you can do a roll on plastic dye or a spray dye. if it still has some color to it there are other sprays out there that you can use that will add to the color and last ALOT longer than just a typical dressing.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    if it is completely dried out and has lost its color, you can do a roll on plastic dye or a spray dye. if it still has some color to it there are other sprays out there that you can use that will add to the color and last ALOT longer than just a typical dressing.
    Thanks Yoosef
    It still has color. Do you have a name for the other sprays that last longer than the typical dressings?
    Thanks