Thread: Bike week

Bike week

Does/ has anyone gone to Daytona Bike week? I am going for the first time this year, leaving on the 11th. Any recomendations on rides? Places to see? etc?

Senior Member..now yer posting! outlawgibbs's Avatar
    Every year we rent Jennings for a trackday and this year it happens to work out that bike week starts that week so it'll be my first year there as well. Ill be heading down from Jennings on Sunday to Daytona

We have, and are still, contemplating it. I thought it would be a nice break up of winter weather but with spring hopefully coming soon, I can wait a little longer to ride. Fuel prices to trailer down the bikes down there there may be the deal breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyMax View Post
    We have, and are still, contemplating it. I thought it would be a nice break up of winter weather but with spring hopefully coming soon, I can wait a little longer to ride. Fuel prices to trailer down the bikes down there there may be the deal breaker.
    Condo prices are getting cheaper as the date nears!

We have a place to stay for free. It's the $1000 in gas/tolls for the truck that concerns me.

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyMax View Post
    We have a place to stay for free. It's the $1000 in gas/tolls for the truck that concerns me.
    Hmm I would be up to split the gas cost. Getting off work short notice would be the trick.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar
    I'll be down there this weekend. Only going one day so far, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Josepy View Post
    Hmm I would be up to split the gas cost. Getting off work short notice would be the trick.
    At this point, that may be the issue for us as well. If this gains any traction in the next few days, I will get in touch.

Bike week blows unless your a fat hardly davidson biker who likes 60 year old topless women walking around chargin 5 bucks to take a photo with them. I went 3 years, only to haul bikes to and from and ahve my gas paid for while we stayed the week in Sarasota.

Florida is a terrible state to ride a motorcycle in to begin with, hot humid and the roads are all straight as an arrow.
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

If i wanted to see a bunch of dudes in leather tell each other how great they are I'd take Coop up on his repeated invites to La Cage on leather night.