new door/opener install options

How far do you travel? I have a home in Jefferson that i'd like to get a new garage door and opener installed. Currently I have a 7' door, I'd like to have an 8' door installed. There used to be an 8' door in the opening, the framing is still there, would need vinyl siding work also.

Senior Member..now yer posting! bikedad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 05caddyext View Post
    How far do you travel? I have a home in Jefferson that i'd like to get a new garage door and opener installed. Currently I have a 7' door, I'd like to have an 8' door installed. There used to be an 8' door in the opening, the framing is still there, would need vinyl siding work also.
    We can certainly take care of that for you. I just need your name, address and telephone number to have my site inspector come out and check.
    You can PM me that information.

I will offer a $100 BCM discount for this job.

Thanks for thinking of us,

Don Teifke

Quote Originally Posted by bikedad View Post
    We can certainly take care of that for you. I just need your name, address and telephone number to have my site inspector come out and check.
    You can PM me that information.

I will offer a $100 BCM discount for this job.

Thanks for thinking of us,

Don Teifke
    I believe my door is suppose to arrive this week, is it too late for the BCM discount?

I got my door installed today. Installer came in the time window they said. Very happy with the results. Did a very good, clean job on the install. Asked me questions about some of the trim and such as to how I wanted it. Door looks good and is such a step up over my old door. I would recommend these guys to anyone.

Thanks.

Senior Member..now yer posting! bikedad's Avatar

Thanks for the great review. Customer testimonials are our best form of advertisement.
    Enjoy your new door.

Don