Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Black98GT
    Whats up guys, I just joined this site.
    My car:

Wheels and Springs go on Wednesday

Yahoo!
    1996 Laser Red GT
    ProChamber, Magnapacks, Centerforce DFX, MGW orange, JLT fenderwell kit, 17x9/17x10.5 Gunmetal Cobra R's, Nitto 315 DR's, Screamin' Demon Coil Packs, Livewires, C-Springs, SCT tune, 75mm TB and Plenum...Gone, but not forgotten

Current ride: 2003 Honda S2000 Berlina Black AEM V2, Invidia Q300

Black98GT
    Quote Originally Posted by 281Cubes
    Yahoo!
    and anopther shot of his car

Those are some good looking mustangs fellas and welcome to the "drama" board.

Quote Originally Posted by WindsorCapri
    I have seen his car...its fabooostlous. I must say I haven't seen a turbo that big in a long time!!
    Awe shucks! I can't compete with a turbo Nissan.
    Last edited by FourEyedFord; 02-28-2005 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlinZ
    UnderPSI owns a FAST Nissan
    And I'm running "Import Style"?

Hey Guys new to the boards and just picked up a new ride for the summer. Well actually gotta go pick it up on Friday! We got any four-eyed stangs on here?
    Last edited by Adamsy87; 03-15-2007 at 01:48 AM.

NoJoke83
    nice- good to see another 4-eyes.....my baby (nojoke83) is a 4eye- ive owned quite a few of them- they are getting harder to find and better appreciated no IMO. email me if you need any stuff for it

Yea thanks man. It's actually a California car so Im real excited to pick this one up. Ill give you an email if i need anything for it.

Thanks,
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Adamsy87
    Hey Guys new to the boards and just picked up a new ride for the summer. Well actually gotta go pick it up on Friday! We got any four-eyed stangs on here?
    There are a few around here.

Quote Originally Posted by CivicEater
    And I'm running "Import Style"?
    Um yea, you are, um yea, your car looks stupid as hell with no interior, and it sounds like you are riding in a tin can. I hope you put some new springs in that car and you are not running the cut ones that came with it. The kid, you know the one with the black coat that is too short, that you bought the car from is a total hack. I only recomend new springs cuz I am worried about you safety.

The Nissian is sold, but I bet $300 that my naturally aspirated 1.3 suzuki could beat you
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderPSI
    Um yea, you are, um yea, your car looks stupid as hell with no interior, and it sounds like you are riding in a tin can. I hope you put some new springs in that car and you are not running the cut ones that came with it. The kid, you know the one with the black coat that is too short, that you bought the car from is a total hack. I only recomend new springs cuz I am worried about you safety.

The Nissian is sold, but I bet $300 that my naturally aspirated 1.3 suzuki could beat you

It is a set-up, can you say BUSA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX
    It is a set-up, can you say BUSA!!!
    I can say 93 suzuki swift gt. The thing flat out haaauuuuls.
    Whose got a Busa?

I plead the fizitthh.

Hey I like riding in that tin can.....

If you saw the vids from KOTH, I don't have to answer the question about the suspension. As for the interior, that is the last thing on my list to worry about, since you know so much about the car I think you can figure out why. Also I know who set up the car, and I am slowly fixing it.

You must have some problem with me, I don't know what and I don't care. I could care less if you liked my car or not too. Oh, and as for racing your bike, .

Quote Originally Posted by Adamsy87
    Sweet Stang man. Keeping it real with the four eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by CivicEater
    If you saw the vids from KOTH, I don't have to answer the question about the suspension. As for the interior, that is the last thing on my list to worry about, since you know so much about the car I think you can figure out why. Also I know who set up the car, and I am slowly fixing it.

You must have some problem with me, I don't know what and I don't care. I could care less if you liked my car or not too. Oh, and as for racing your bike, .
    Seriously!! Who has a Busa? I only ask cause I know a guy selling a Hahn turbo setup for one. If this Underpsi does have a Busa it prolly only goes low 10's with him/her riding it. So Civiceater stop concentrating on rice and go for single digit's in the quater. Personally I will see both of you at the finish line.

Quote Originally Posted by WindsorCapri
    Seriously!! Who has a Busa? I only ask cause I know a guy selling a Hahn turbo setup for one. If this Underpsi does have a Busa it prolly only goes low 10's with him/her riding it. So Civiceater stop concentrating on rice and go for single digit's in the quater. Personally I will see both of you at the finish line.
    From what I hear "Shrimp is the fruit of the sea"
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

From what I hear "Shrimp is the fruit of the sea"