Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ford View Post
    I bought a 2001 Bullitt new for my wife and she rarely drives it- nice car but not real fast. My Mustangs are old just like me, but I think they are kinda classy:
    1970 Boss 302 Drag pack car (4:30 gear and oil cooler) 30K original miles and paint (white)
    1970 Mach 428 CJ 4-speed, shaker hood, 3:91 gear (candyapple red)
    1969 Shelby GT500, 428 CJ, auto, tilt, air (silver jade), 33K original miles

Yeah, Fords suck!
    ^^^ Not those.

Dr. Ford, sounds like you got some sexy rides!

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    i turned red in the face when DR. Ford complimented me on my car. since his is one of the sickest out there that meant alot

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

I've owned a couple.

My current mustang is a 1993 4cyl coupe.
    new build beginning

Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy MF'ng Johnson! View Post
    i turned red in the face when DR. Ford complimented me on my car. since his is one of the sickest out there that meant alot
    I know what you mean!

I really wish they would make a GT500 in Mystic, in my opinion that's the hottest color they ever put on ANY stang

IMO that color would notlook good on the s197s...they look better in base colors imo
    Just lurking....

Quote Originally Posted by CPonyGo View Post
    IMO that color would notlook good on the s197s...they look better in base colors imo
    I would have to see it, but Saleen makes one in a "close to" mystic color, and it's the hotness

Mustangs are junk! I got mine on a dare. The dare was not to paint them sonic blue. UPGRADE!
    Last edited by Sprayaway Fox; 09-13-2008 at 02:22 AM.
    If a hammer,crescent wrench,duct tape, or JB Weld can't fix it........Its gotta be a electrical problem

JaMichaels

New-ish Mustang Owner

I believe my friend purchased a members ex-ride, Want Notch's, 03 GT. It's a good car, decently quick. Just trying to use this site to find out more about it and find good deals on mods and mod ideas.

First off, it might kill Want Notch to watch this car transform since my friend has some strange taste, but the Cobra R Wing is on order and Mr. Bodykit's vertical door kit. It's something he has always wanted so he got it. And underbodys.

Change of subject, what kind of times did you see with the car before you sold it so I have an idea of what to expect. I saw you said 13.76 from the factory.

Here's some memory pictures for you and other members.

Quote Originally Posted by JaMichaels View Post
    I believe my friend purchased a members ex-ride, Want Notch's, 03 GT. It's a good car, decently quick. Just trying to use this site to find out more about it and find good deals on mods and mod ideas.

First off, it might kill Want Notch to watch this car transform since my friend has some strange taste, but the Cobra R Wing is on order and Mr. Bodykit's vertical door kit. It's something he has always wanted so he got it. And underbodys.

Change of subject, what kind of times did you see with the car before you sold it so I have an idea of what to expect. I saw you said 13.76 from the factory.

Here's some memory pictures for you and other members.

Well, whatever it was, it's about to get slower. Remember, every 100lbs you add, it will take roughly .01 off the 1/4 mile time.

So, to make up for the body kit, neons, and Lambo doors, order up a S/Cer right away

JaMichaels
    Well looks like there are fitment issues with the GT decklid to the Cobra R Spoiler, so that spoils that. The car has a extreme warranty so the mods might get put on the back burner but we've been looking at the twin turbo kits and comparing them to the KB, any ideas hint tips and comments would be great.

BCM Cruiser
    Sigh..... SAVE THE LAMBO DOORS,RICE BODY KITS,BIG WINGS for the Hondas! It really bothers me when someone takes a clean "virgin" (not as much in this case) Mustang and fvcks it up with F&F styling cues. Im just interested in why some people think lambo doors and underglow is so cool?
    Mustang GT

JaMichaels
    Calm down there, it isn't your car. Never said it was going fast and furious. The underbodies would be the only thing considered rice and I talked him out of it. SO basically it's a 03 GT looking like a Cobra R with mild breathing mods and 4:10 gears.

Now the fun starts, he junked the warranty and is looking for a reputable shop to install some some of mass power adder, wether it be a blower or turbo/s. Anyone have helpful info instead of being knobs?

CobraSnake
    Quote Originally Posted by JaMichaels View Post
    Calm down there, it isn't your car. Never said it was going fast and furious. The underbodies would be the only thing considered rice and I talked him out of it. SO basically it's a 03 GT looking like a Cobra R with mild breathing mods and 4:10 gears.

Now the fun starts, he junked the warranty and is looking for a reputable shop to install some some of mass power adder, wether it be a blower or turbo/s. Anyone have helpful info instead of being knobs?
    nope

im slow but im here now. party on!!!

knobs...lol

looks like you and the boyfriend are on your own...

knobs
    Just lurking....

i would talk to want notch first, and see what he has all in it. then I would go to c&m and talk to marv....he can install and set up a fi system as well as tune it for you....would get the sct tuner before you get the gears, because of the electronic speedo
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Checkin' in

Question

i have two fox mustangs 88LX 89GT nwe to this site