Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Oh and this new 347 will kick ass
    Just lurking....

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by *SNOOP* View Post
    I have OWNED tons of mustystangs!!!
    have you OWNED scotty k's,or Bosslx,next unstoppable will be Bobby. good luck owning them

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Irish
    ^^^^ What about jim's t-bird? I know it's not a mustang but it is a fox body platform!

Yes I left that out as its not a mustang per se,But correct

There's always something faster, and I love 60's Camaros. I just figured I'd provide an alternative viewpoint to "Fords suck"
    2008 Shelby GT500
    Classic Grabber Orange
    1 of 60 Built
    Cobra Jet Blower Upgrade
    Cobra Jet Throttle Body
    CCW Custom Wheels
    11.31@126 MPH on Toyo Proxes

correct,thats why the guy thats running ltjuan thats got nothing for most on this site should really shad dap

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy MF'ng Johnson! View Post
    correct,thats why the guy thats running ltjuan thats got nothing for most on this site should really shad dap

So... getting back to the TOPIC here...

Ever since the first time I saw your car a couple years ago, I've wanted an S-197 Mustang in Sonic Blue. But they were outta my price range and Sonic Blue is actually a pretty rare color. So, when the chance to get one came along, I did what I had to do, sold my black LX (in pieces!) and got my "dream car", and it's close to being paid for already.

It's not a Roush but I love it just the same. I took it to Detroit for the Woodward Dream Cruise last weekend and it was AWESOME!!! It handles like a slot-car, (It's got the full Steeda Sport Suspension package) and it's as fast as my Cobra or damn close to it. The Imola wheels are kinda unique and are forged one-piece Chrome.

Sonic Blue FTW!!!

2008 Shelby GT500
    Classic Grabber Orange
    1 of 60 Built
    Cobra Jet Blower Upgrade
    Cobra Jet Throttle Body
    CCW Custom Wheels

its a very nice looking car,thanks for the compliments. there is no other color to have IMO. SONIC BLUE FTMFW!

Wow, get a room already! j/k
    2011 Chevy Malibu

I am going to paint mine sonic blue.....kiss kiss suck suck...lol
    Just lurking....

Lolol
    Just lurking....

Lightbulb

Eh... I don't see any shame in liking Sonic Blue or the new Mustang body style. I always have and I'm not ashamed to admit it. If Andy had that car, or Wayne, or Beaver Cleaver, I'd feel the same way. It's the coolest color they ever made for Mustangs. When I first saw a Terminator that one of my friends in my town has, I fell in love with the color, and when Mike showed up one night at Wayne's Drive-In with his S-197, I was hooked on the body style and the color combined.
    Now I got one of my own and I love it... And people stop and look at it everywhere I take it, because they know a nice looking car when they see it.
    When I had it in The Motor City, even GM lovers said it was a sharp looking Mustang.

'Cuz it is yo. To me, it's all good.
    2008 Shelby GT500
    Classic Grabber Orange
    1 of 60 Built
    Cobra Jet Blower Upgrade
    Cobra Jet Throttle Body
    CCW Custom Wheels

Great looking cars for sure. My next one will probably be a sonic type blue color.
    2011 Chevy Malibu

Quote Originally Posted by moels View Post
    Great looking cars for sure. My next one will probably be a sonic type blue color.
    I liked that red one you had a LOT.
    The newer cars have "Vista Blue" but it's not the same. It's slightly lighter and does not get that darker tone at dusk or low-light like Sonic Blue.
    2008 Shelby GT500
    Classic Grabber Orange
    1 of 60 Built
    Cobra Jet Blower Upgrade
    Cobra Jet Throttle Body
    CCW Custom Wheels

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    yeah I'm gonna go ahead and paint the Camaro sonic blue just for coop
    1968 Camaro 383

a few things.....greg, your car is a beautiful car, and i agree, sonic blue is one of the better colors that they offered on a mustang. However, Redfire metalic is also a very eye grabbing color too heck some times I wish I could of found a s197 that I liked in sonic blue or redfire metalic (however wasnt redfire discontinued after 04).....

As far as beagle boy goes, let him talk, he is still ducking a girl in a red mustang from what I can tell, and got owned several times by a "broke ass" blue 88 mustang driven by someone who cant drive for shit lol
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

BCM Cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg@GLD View Post
    So... getting back to the TOPIC here...

Ever since the first time I saw your car a couple years ago, I've wanted an S-197 Mustang in Sonic Blue. But they were outta my price range and Sonic Blue is actually a pretty rare color. So, when the chance to get one came along, I did what I had to do, sold my black LX (in pieces!) and got my "dream car", and it's close to being paid for already.

It's not a Roush but I love it just the same. I took it to Detroit for the Woodward Dream Cruise last weekend and it was AWESOME!!! It handles like a slot-car, (It's got the full Steeda Sport Suspension package) and it's as fast as my Cobra or damn close to it. The Imola wheels are kinda unique and are forged one-piece Chrome.

Sonic Blue FTW!!!

Wait a sec........do you live in Port in that new subdivision off of 11 on like Aster/Pine cone trail area? Because I swear that I have seen that yellow fox over there and for some reason I thought you had a black fox as well.....my cousin lives kiddie corner to you if Im thinking of the right person. I remember moving them in and you were across the street in your garage toying with the black one.......that is if your even the person Im thinking about. Yeah sonic blue is sexy as hell but the one color I wish Ford made in the S197 is DSG.....what I wouldnt do for a DSG S197 with DD black bullitts But yeah what kinda exhaust setup is on that car...Im always dying to here what other setups sound like on new GTs.
    Mustang GT

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismike65 View Post
    Wait a sec........do you live in Port in that new subdivision off of 11 on like Aster/Pine cone trail area? Because I swear that I have seen that yellow fox over there and for some reason I thought you had a black fox as well.....my cousin lives kiddie corner to you if Im thinking of the right person. I remember moving them in and you were across the street in your garage toying with the black one.......that is if your even the person Im thinking about. Yeah sonic blue is sexy as hell but the one color I wish Ford made in the S197 is DSG.....what I wouldnt do for a DSG S197 with DD black bullitts But yeah what kinda exhaust setup is on that car...Im always dying to here what other setups sound like on new GTs.

I sold that black LX, and yea I live across from your cousin...
    2008 Shelby GT500
    Classic Grabber Orange
    1 of 60 Built
    Cobra Jet Blower Upgrade
    Cobra Jet Throttle Body
    CCW Custom Wheels

2008 PGD Champion
    I bought a 2001 Bullitt new for my wife and she rarely drives it- nice car but not real fast. My Mustangs are old just like me, but I think they are kinda classy:
    1970 Boss 302 Drag pack car (4:30 gear and oil cooler) 30K original miles and paint (white)
    1970 Mach 428 CJ 4-speed, shaker hood, 3:91 gear (candyapple red)
    1969 Shelby GT500, 428 CJ, auto, tilt, air (silver jade), 33K original miles

Yeah, Fords suck!
    2008 PGD Champion