Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MSGTGT View Post
    Hello to all you Mustang owners out there. I just joined today and I look forward to joining your discussions.
    Welcome to the site! Pics and specs are required.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    welcome aboard lets see them pix

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

BALZY_GT
    me too...
    '94 Mustang GT: Yellow w/black leather, all power options, mach 460,5 speed, Laundry list of bolt on parts, Steeda G-Trac stage 2 suspension.

BALZY_GT
    Here's an old pic of my stang
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey Stang Gang....

I own a white w/bue 2000 Saleen S281SC Speedster #45. I'll post pics soon!

Danielle... times change. Poncho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLSpike View Post
    Hey Stang Gang....

I own a white w/bue 2000 Saleen S281SC Speedster #45. I'll post pics soon!
    those fast?
    Well, at the very least, I have an interesting back story.

It's as fast as I need it to be.

No, seriously. like a "stock" saleen. i always hear people laugh that they're dogs. so, again, seriously, how quick are they as they come?

Looking for Fozy parts Want_Notch's Avatar
    You don't want to mess with Spikes car Judge...........it's a bad ride........

Welcome Spike!
    2001 Subaru Forester

not really looking for politics, just a solid answer from an owner as to how they come off the showroom floor. I'm sure it's way fast, and my jaw will hit the floor or whatever, but still I'm just wondering what it really does. I always hear people call them dogs, but I doubt that, unless everyone that calls them dogs are running 10 second cars?

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeThis View Post
    not really looking for politics, just a solid answer from an owner as to how they come off the showroom floor. I'm sure it's way fast, and my jaw will hit the floor or whatever, but still I'm just wondering what it really does. I always hear people call them dogs, but I doubt that, unless everyone that calls them dogs are running 10 second cars?
    Judge..

Honestly I would have to agree with you about their lack of performance if they are bone stock. They have gotten better now, as opposed to the older body style and engine. If it's not supercharged it seems to only be a hyped up GT. With a supercharger and the right tune, it can be a rocket if you can get it to hook up....LOL Mine is strictly a show car, even though I do get on it once in awhile. I'm sure I'll bump into you somewhere this Spring and I will take you for a cruise.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Wheres the pics!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by NFLSpike View Post
    Judge..

Honestly I would have to agree with you about their lack of performance if they are bone stock. They have gotten better now, as opposed to the older body style and engine. If it's not supercharged it seems to only be a hyped up GT. With a supercharger and the right tune, it can be a rocket if you can get it to hook up....LOL Mine is strictly a show car, even though I do get on it once in awhile. I'm sure I'll bump into you somewhere this Spring and I will take you for a cruise.
    awesome. everyone thinks I hate mustangs, but I've always loved them. Otherwise I would have never pushed for and authorized a pony in my home. I wasn't meaning to be a ****, but some people always act all secretive, either saying "it's stock" or it's a roush, saleen, etc. it's fast as hell w/out actually stating the fitters improvements to the stock car. In that sense I was curious w/ how they actually are. I've beaten and lost to mustangs, i've been on both sides. I know I once beat a saleen a few times in my grand prix GTP a few times, yet got tore up by a yellow mach 1. they all vary, and the so called mystique of what it is doesn't do it for me. I remember the first time I beat a Camaro, a mustang and a vette in my old GTP. I then realized that the mystique, was just that, mystique. Fast cars are fast cars, slow cars are slow cars, despite their "known" reputation.

Cars are what you make of them.
    Just another slow Mustang

spikes has a blower and nos hooked up. but i see him get beat up by a neon lol not!

I have a 93 LX.....white /black interior....AMS built 347 with port/cnc Track heat heads custom cam and complete Mac(brand new) LTs and cat back/pro chamber..NX....and much more--all brand spankin new this spring..short block is built-notching pistons today..conservativly compared to 3 other flowed and dynoed motor by him- looking easily at 530 crank hp
    Just lurking....

welcome cponygo. glad to have you on the site. nice to see another friendly familiar face!

thanks sonic- your car looks sah weet...have we met
    Just lurking....

hey guys, a newbie here. i recognize some of the names though from other sites. i own a 2007 vista blue Roush stage 3. i don't have any pics but will as soon as the weather turns friendly. looking forward to some rides this summer, check out the thread i started in events/gatherings about the car show i am setting up at the dealership i work for: EVS ford in Lomira

I have an 05 Roush. Began with a 73 Mach I, 351C, Toploader, 4Bbl, etc, etc, etc. Then a 72 Mach I, Sister had a 71 Cobra Jet Vert, brother had a 68 GT 500 KR, all gone now. Got infected with the Mustang Virus 20 years ago, have not been able to find an antidote, except buying new goodies. Video with the Flows installed.

2005 Roush Sport, 2009 F-150 PLATINUM SCREW
    You can get your Ford in any color you want, as long as it's black.