Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member..now yer posting!
    because My driveway is gravel and the cops love me enough to be on the street in my small hodunk town with no plates or insurance on a car roasting the tires LMAO

And its a 350 taken .030 over and few other things done by a speed shop in St Louis by Previous Owner
    "THE MALIGOON"

cleaned up not too bad. Didn't know Oxiclean would clean up the mold like that
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

Quote Originally Posted by Gregor View Post
    I dont understand why you would do a burnout in your garage.

Is it a 350 or a 305?
    Only reason I can think of is to piss off dad. But that was many years ago!
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

Well I know the Video is bad I forgot to clean my lense on camera and had like 20mph constant winds LOL thanks to mother nature

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CEsr...layer_embedded
    "THE MALIGOON"

Post whore Lawn Pac Champion Irish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 74hotrodmalibu View Post
    Well I know the Video is bad I forgot to clean my lense on camera and had like 20mph constant winds LOL thanks to mother nature

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CEsr...layer_embedded
    What's the point of installing that?

Sounds like a fake blower, or even worse a gear drive!

Because its a very inexspensive alrternitive to a Serpentine conversion, For I got tired of replacing the v-belts all the time
    "THE MALIGOON"

Because its a very inexspensive alrternitive to a Serpentine conversion, For I got tired of replacing the v-belts all the time
    Why didn't you just go to a junkyard like stateline auto parts and get a stock serpentine setup? That would have been very inexpensive and wouldn't make that annoying noise!

There is also that yard between 11th st and route 2 off of Harrison that is a core yard. They are super cheap but there is a $3 entry fee to walk the yard.

I know where all them yards are at and I am building the Car How I want to build........... whether you or anyone else likes what I am doing so Be it ......... My touch's that set it apart from all the other cookie cutter camaros mustangs and 72 and lower A bodied Chevelles..... I already had the gilmer belt set up from a previous build so I seen no sense on buying yet more parts to let the other ones stay on the Shelf in the garage, If you dont like it that is ok I am not building this car for you I am building it how I want it .........

And with that Being said I mean no dis respect to you what so ever but This is how I want it done, if it annoys you I wont say I am sorry that because that is what I wanted on MY car .........but thanks for taking the time to weigh in !!!
    "THE MALIGOON"

That's fine...

At least you understand that if you post up about your car, you are subjecting yourself to other people's opinion. I offered you another option because you said, "it's an inexpensive alternative to a serpentine conversion."

I thought I would try to assist you to help avoid people asking you what's wrong with your car when you are driving around town!

Let that mother whine it's heart out lol!!!!!

No problem Irish, I understand that completely....... But I live in Byron about 5 minutes from the dragstrip so most people in my town know what that noise is here LOL
    "THE MALIGOON"

No problem Irish, I understand that completely....... But I live in Byron about 5 minutes from the dragstrip so most people in my town know what that noise is here LOL
    Dude, I used to live in Bago, from Rockford. I know where you're at lolz.

oh kewl kewl My Fiance is From Bago LOL
    "THE MALIGOON"

well I Unbolted everything from Exhaust from the SE today was really surprised it all unbolted as easy as it did , LOL tilt motor to the right drive side will be on remove starter pass side will be on .......

Then Notch the trans member for the duals and exhaust will be done while I was under there I snapped some pics of Floors YAY no holes to speak of !!!

Was Puzzled by a few things though I discovered Why the speedo doesnt work............. its disconnected and also the E Brake cable either snapped or has been cut

Last edited by 74hotrodmalibu; 03-28-2013 at 11:18 AM.
    "THE MALIGOON"

OK Long tubes are in ............I have NOT notched the cross member yet LOL Also made a nice little discovery while installing the headers today !!

Found out its a 010 Block YAY

"THE MALIGOON"

Well I test fitted the Air gap Intake and holley 670 Street Thunder carb today will finish install tomorrow .....

Last edited by 74hotrodmalibu; 03-28-2013 at 11:19 AM.
    "THE MALIGOON"

Good News and Bad News

Bad News I dropped the Dizzy on floor and did some damage OOOPPPSSS

Good news car is for the most part back together decided against painting for now since this winter I will be HOPEFULLY installing the New Quarters LOL

"THE MALIGOON"

Well I finally got the New Part on the dizzy and all I have to do is buy the guy Breakfast in the morning for supplying the rotor cap assy ( hot rod buddy, that used to own a parts store LOL ) Anyways install plugs, re-hook plug wires, and pray there was NO internal damage done to the dizzy.... But at least its almost ready to fire again LOL

"THE MALIGOON"

do I understand that you've chosen to take a somewhat rare (though not overly desired) car which may or may not be worth money as a factory restored vehicle some day, and modify it, basically removing any chance that it will ever be worth an appreciable amount of money?
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

Why Yes I have chosen that, LOL But I kept all Parts and there just bolt on Power adders LOL it already was taken .030 over by previous owner so just helping it breathe a little better, and I am not gonna sell it anytime soon or in the future, took me 14 years to find this one LOL so Just gonna have a little fun with it and when I get the body re-done ( needs lower 1/4's put back on ) I have them but just wanna get the car road worthy first and then this winter I will put it all back to stock appearance ( Body wise and paint ) the QJ needs to be rebuilt anyways it had a serious backfire and all but destroyed the QJ so gonna get that rebuilt as well...But had all these parts here already
    "THE MALIGOON"

Now just need to switch out the Long plugs for the shorty header plugs and it will be ready to fire

"THE MALIGOON"