Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Well more updates, Getting closer to be able to switch the motors. Manifold is here, valve covers are here, all gaskets, head bolts etc. etc.
    The first two pics are the original motor still just testing the color schemes till I can get the new motor here where car is.
    Enjoy and feed back is always welcome ..... Oh and the air cleaner will be going to silver as well.

Valve Cover Gaskets ...................Check
    Head Gaskets ....................Check
    Manifold .......................Check
    Water pump Gaskets................ Check
    Intake Gaskets ................Check
    Oil pan Gasket................. Check
    Carb Gasket .............Check
    Engine Temp ( 2000 degree ) Satin Clear for manifold..... CHECK
    Header Paint ( 2000 degree ) Black .......Check
    Head Bolts ..........Check
    Valve covers .....Check

Also going to try and see If I can get a Cutlass shifter in there I really hope it fits !

"THE MALIGOON"

Well finally got it to a garage a few weeks ago, so with that Said here are Progress Pics
    YAY FOR ME SE IS HOME !!!!!!!!!!! now 9 am wake up and motor swap is starting finally I am sooooo Stoked MAN O MAN O MAN cant wait woot woot Can y'all tell I am happy ?

"THE MALIGOON"

MOTOR IS OUT NOW, Now I can get busy to clean it up for the New Install Getting closer WOOT WOOT

"THE MALIGOON"

YAY for me my lil motor is back home safe and Secure Big TY to my buddy Jesse for hauling this Pain for me, Was nice to just sit and Talk even though it was a short time !! Anyways 355 2.02 heads Long tube's coming out of Flows it should sound nice I hope any way.
    Now Tomorrow starts Cleaning Engine bay prepping for paint and then off to Install and wiring up

And yes I finally Have my 15x10's back from my Buddy in Joliet Illinois he came to the Wheel standers at Byron Illinois Dragway Today, I couldn't attend for my fiancé had to work so just met up with him and Boogied

THANKS JEFF AKA Beast

"THE MALIGOON"

YAY Paint will cure over the weekend Then Next week will start the Install WOOT WOOT, Then wire it up, Then its getting closer to running

"THE MALIGOON"

I HAVE REALIZED STEERING COLUMNS SUK BIG TIME, I never want to do one ever again and by that i mean never ever LOL Motor is tomorrow I had to put this in so I could steer the car,

"THE MALIGOON"

And I swapped my Summit Branded Holley 750 for a Holley 650 and I am not sure but it seems a lot bigger, The first pic is the 750 and second one is the 650

"THE MALIGOON"

Well Turbines are on hiatus (being gathered for shipping) so put these on there. Sad to say I kinda like them more than the turbines..... Oooopppsss. Anyways here we go.

"THE MALIGOON"

Well I have motor in engine bay now, I wanted to do a more thourou install but my buddy needed his hoist back because he smoked his motor today and had to have it back...... With that said I do have the motor mounts bolted up I just have to line up the transmission dowels and then bolt the trans to motor, then hook shifter linkage up, then wire it up, and run vacuum lines then start it up !!!!

"THE MALIGOON"