Threaded View

The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagonbacker9 View Post
    OK, that makes a LOT more sense. Thank you.

I thought the SSN was what they used to correlate those though?
    Exactly...its a fuckin joke. Prolly just a scam to get everyones prints as mentioned above. On top of it everyone I spoke to the whole day was rude as hell just like post office employees.

When bullshit like this comes up the cops should do it and instantly call it in for me. Not make me go though all this nonsense. But hey we cant have things like that set up... That would be logical and make people appreciate government run operations. If I was a felon or fugitive in their system dont you think they would send cops to arrest me when I go in there next...and set me up (even just under suspicion to make sure). No they dont cause they know im the guy that hasnt done anything to get screwed outta my rights for a month.

Anywho end rant....I did however shoot the gun.. Not bad for accuracy! And thats with me shooting.. Im a decent shot but not good enough to really test how well it has the ability to shoot One gun I know for a fact I cant shoot for shit are XDM's. lol Buddy took a little video of us shooting. Ran 8 rounds through the 1911, 6 through the Sig, 10 outta the XD and 10 outta the 1911 again. Let me try and post this up
    Last edited by BigSnailBuick; 02-01-2012 at 11:18 PM.
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.