The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar

New CCW pistol :)

So Im a 1911 man...but sometimes you just cant carry a fullsize 1911. I have read countless reviews and watched countless videos of "pocket" guns and was really looking to stumble upon one that felt like a baby 1911, especially cause im very comfortable and familiar with them. After looking around all week I held a Sig P238 at gander. Wow...it is phenominal to hold and feels just like a baby 1911, exactly what I have been searching for!!! Didnt like the color scheme or price of the one at gander so went online and found the one I liked. Walked into fletchers just now and there it was all hidden in the corner...exact one! It touched my hand and that's all she wrote. Will post some pics on wednesday when i pick it up and shoot it. Im excited
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

Post whore
    That was one of my three choices. I really did like it but it didn't fit in my hand right, little too small. I ended up buying a Taurus Slim 740ss. Having large hands most concealed carry pistols are too small for me but the 740ss just felt the most comfortable, looks bad ass and is a straight shooter. Waiting for the extended magazine so its able to be flush to the bottom of my hand. The extended bumpers will do for now. Plus it would be nice to have a +2 mag.

iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

BCM Cruiser
    Which style did you get? I've been looking at the Nitron. Also I'm interested in what you think of the trigger. I've dry fired one
    once before and it didn't seem all that bad, in my nonprofessional opinion, but some reviews online REALLY hate it. Then again,
    I may never know the difference.
    '14 550 M-Sport
    '04 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    Nice ill double check my serial # for sure!

As for style David I really like conceal guns to be all black so I went with the rosewood model. I have also heard mixed reviews about the trigger, I will let you know when I actually fire the gun
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

LOL my paperwork got denied and I have not only purchased multiple firearms this year but haven't even been convicted of anything but a speeding ticket in 07, a seatbelt ticket in 10 and a muffler ticket in 11. I was instructed to call a 1-800 number and ask why. They refuse to tell me why.... which no one Ive talked to has ever heard of including Fletchers. Spoke to a supervisor at their 1-800 number and they said the process has been the same since she has worked there for years. I have to apply for or printout paperwork....in which I have to fingerprint myself and send it out JUST for them to tell me why I got denied, which takes over a month. This government of ours is a fucking joke..bunch or crooked ass systems filled with crooked ass people. I am beyond pissed off at the moment.

http://www.doj.state.wi.us/dles/cib/handgunhotline.asp

^^ I have to do all that for THEIR fuckup....

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Nice.... A plot to get people's fingerprints. :rolleyes

Any person denied approval to purchase a handgun has ten (10) days to request review of the decision and an additional ten days to appeal. Upon notification of appeal the individual is provided a fingerprint card and instructed to be fingerprinted by their local law enforcement agency. Upon submission of the fingerprint card a positive identification is made to the record used as a basis for denial. When fingerprints are not identical the denial is reversed and the handgun may be transferred.
    The implication there (from what I read) is that they are denying you based on a fingerprint match. I've never been printed when I applied for a transfer. WTF?
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    ^ me either. Sounds like some bs to me.

Exactly how many guns did you buy recently? Maybe that triggered something in their system.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagonbacker9 View Post
    The implication there (from what I read) is that they are denying you based on a fingerprint match. I've never been printed when I applied for a transfer. WTF?
    No, they are using your fingerprints to verify that you either are or are not the person who committed the crime that influenced your denial.

Type 07/02 FFL - Manufacturer and Dealer of Firearms, including NFA Firearms
    sales@reapertactical.com
    Serial number requests available for RT15 receivers!!
    7% discount for BCM members (one discount applies per item)

"Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch."

Quote Originally Posted by fivonut View Post
    No, they are using your fingerprints to verify that you either are or are not the person who committed the crime that influenced your denial.
    OK, that makes a LOT more sense. Thank you.

I thought the SSN was what they used to correlate those though?
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

Quote Originally Posted by Wagonbacker9 View Post
    OK, that makes a LOT more sense. Thank you.

I thought the SSN was what they used to correlate those though?
    Exactly...its a fuckin joke. Prolly just a scam to get everyones prints as mentioned above. On top of it everyone I spoke to the whole day was rude as hell just like post office employees.

When bullshit like this comes up the cops should do it and instantly call it in for me. Not make me go though all this nonsense. But hey we cant have things like that set up... That would be logical and make people appreciate government run operations. If I was a felon or fugitive in their system dont you think they would send cops to arrest me when I go in there next...and set me up (even just under suspicion to make sure). No they dont cause they know im the guy that hasnt done anything to get screwed outta my rights for a month.

Anywho end rant....I did however shoot the gun.. Not bad for accuracy! And thats with me shooting.. Im a decent shot but not good enough to really test how well it has the ability to shoot One gun I know for a fact I cant shoot for shit are XDM's. lol Buddy took a little video of us shooting. Ran 8 rounds through the 1911, 6 through the Sig, 10 outta the XD and 10 outta the 1911 again. Let me try and post this up
    Last edited by BigSnailBuick; 02-01-2012 at 11:18 PM.