Adjusting gas stove

We just got our first house and a family member gave us their oven and fridge. Problem is that the stove is set up for LP and not natural gas. I got the parts and followed the directions to switch it back but now I am having problems adjusting the oven burner. The burners on top were easy to adjust, turn it on low and adjust it so the flame is as low as possible, but the oven started out way to low but when I turn it up I get some yellow flame. Anybody have experience working on gas appliances?
    2007 Focus ST

You need a magnehilic to adjust the gas pressure.....

When converting Natural to LP or LP to Natural you have to either increase or decrease the adjustment screw...

I'm guessing the OVEN has a gas valve and the TOP burners are just minimum and max...
    HVAC...
    Neons...
    House music...

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    - More naked bitches

Well, during the conversion, I had to remove a cap on the Pressure Regulator and flip it around to go from LG to Natural gas.... there were no screws to turn. When adjusting the Oven burner it tells me to adjust the "orifice hood" for a larger flame and the "air shutter" if the flame has to much yellow. Problem is, I have no idea what a proper flame looks like. I have it kinda working now but I'm sure it's not correct. I found the directions online here:

https://www.whirlpool.com/digitalass...%208522956.pdf
    2007 Focus ST

Yea scratch what I all said.............

Looks like its a regulator with two options, LP or Gas that air shutter usually in LP mode decreases are because LP burns much Hotter, so the air shutter on GAS mode should let more air in.....

Youtube correct color...
    HVAC...
    Neons...
    House music...

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    - More naked bitches

I was gonna say, I could go snap a pic of my oven running, but its got to be available online in about a half million places.
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car