Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by JC70SS View Post
    $10 vs $20 is a commoner's salary. $10,000 per at bat vs $17000 per at bat I would stay where I felt liked and the fans were loyal to me and supported me. IF......IF he is a dud in Detwa, the fans will turn on him faster than a pitbull with rabbies.
    It's actually $36,469 per at bat if he plays 163 games a year for the full 9 years and gets an average of 4 at bats per game.

All I am saying is money is money, and the more the better no matter what walk the path of life takes you down. He is no traitor, he played out his contract, never held out, performed at a high level and always had a motor that wouldn't quit. Shame on Brewers fans who don't wish him success in his new home.

sorry only $36469 per bat? Shame on a person for accepting that kind of money.
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

Quote Originally Posted by JC70SS View Post
    sorry only $36469 per bat? Shame on a person for accepting that kind of money.
    If he plays all 9 years, 163 games a year and gets 4 at bats a game. He probably won't, and it's all guarenteed, so the number will only go up from there.

Good for him, I wish God had given me that kind of talent!