Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar

Anyone else turn the game off?

Play as ugly as that I just kinda gave up. Ah well maybe next year we wont have the worst defense in the NFL. Well I don't agree that you need a top defense to win a championship you're certainly not gonna win with the worst.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

They been saying all week long a team with the 32nd ranked D in the NFL has NEVER won the SB.
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Senior Member..now yer posting! bikedad's Avatar

I had to turn it off.
    What a shame.

It was a terrible game, I should of continued sleeping
    92 Bimini Blue Coupe ZZZZzzzzZZZ
    2003 DSG Cobra

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude
    Function:Error
    IF IT DOESN'T HAVE TITS, A TRIGGER, OR THROTTLE I'M NOT INTERESTED

Boost went where again? Silver86's Avatar

yep, turned it off...
    - 86' rx7 - 06' mustang GT - 04' xterra SE -

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    I didn't turn it off because I don't jump off the bandwagon whenever something doesn't go right.
    1968 Camaro 383

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    Anyone else turn the game off?

NOPE

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Quote Originally Posted by Korndogg View Post
    I didn't turn it off because I don't jump off the bandwagon whenever something doesn't go right.
    Nicely Put, Korndogg.

On my facebook page I have seen so many fair weathered fans that it makes me ill.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    I watched it until the end hoping we could pull off a miracle....we just missed on way too many opportunities where we could have gotten back into it. Depressing way to end a season that looked so promising.
    Daily Summer Driver- '04 GTO- Few bolt-ons with some juice...
    Winter Project- 5.3 Turbo Mystery Machine
    Summer Toy- '08 Hayabusa, Stretched with Sticky Tire, No Boost Yet

Capers got owned. Oh well, Giants were a dangerous team. Should be some good conference championship games. I got Pats vs. Giants in SB with Pats getting revenge.
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

The amount of dropped passes was just staggering. Also the pick/fumbles were nuts too. Green Bay helped the Giants by beating themselves. They will return next year with basically the same starting lineup and hopefully in the off season they make some adjustments on the defense to help remedy the 32nd ranking in the NFL.

Till next fall, Go Brewers! lol

Post whore
    I woke up this morning with nots in my stomach. I just had a bad feeling and it proved right. I still can grasp what happen to our defense of last season. We only lost two guys from last season. I knew the offense would be a bit rusty from the long break BUT DAMN. What a waist of a good season. Bye bye Dom.
    I hope the 49ers put a beating next weekend. Fu*k sh!t I'm still upset.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Capers is probably gone next year too. Well see......

I held onto hope until the last turnover/TD...
    2006 M6 QSM GTO SOLD
    1993 Chevy K2500 SOLD

2004 Chevy Tahoe - Kid Hauler
    1999 Camaro Z28 - Traded
    2008 G8 GT - 'Dad' car

Love all the professional athletes on BCM, Lols. Didn't turn the game on, like usual
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

I turned it at the 2 minute mark, and I'm a diehard Packers fan. I just didn't care see the rest of that travesty of a playoff game. Who wants to watch their favorite team who has the potential to be high caliber, play like shit when it actually mattered. Our defense never showed up, as usual, but when our offense is just as terrible its sad to watch it when you know their awesome season is coming to and end like that..

As far as bandwagoners, sadly, a handful of people I know were actually rooting against Packers from the go, accept those few diehard fans I know. I was actually shocked by so many people I know FROM Wisconsin who actually wanted the Giants to win! Color me fucking surprised, cause I don't know when the Packers became this team that everyone hated. Its funny how more people were on the band wagon last year, when we were underdogs, but for some fucking lame ass reason people began to despise the Packers over this last season, because we were winning? Give me fucking break. Like I said before, I'd gladly take 10-6 over 15-1 any day..

These fake ass Packers fans show their true nature. Don't believe me? Just go on Facebook, the haters are out in massive numbers.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Its a tough deal. Watching all the high/lowlights several times, the Packers had a lot (enough IMO) things where they needed to be but just couldnt hang onto the ball. I thought they came out and did a nice job slowing the run, which NY was hoping to be money in the game.

If they were gonna have focus problems in the playoffs I suppose its better the bandaid got ripped off already.

More important though, who do you all think stays and goes??
    -----------------------------------------------------
    JLP
    79 Monte
    406/2004R/Phord 9"

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    I'm sure the talk will start soon about Flynn.

Isn't this drivers last year?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

what he said.
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Bob the Builder says: 88Nightmare's Avatar
    I can't possibly imagine getting so emotional over a game
    Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    All democrats like to work on wood, zing!
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those that are not - Thomas Jefferson
    2008 Yamaha FZ6
    2005 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 duramax