Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by flyin_blue_egg View Post
    what he said.
    It has nothing to do with being on a bandwagon, that doesn't apply to everyone, I turned it and I'm no way in hell a bandwagoner, I love Football, and my team, since I was a kid playing Tecmo Super Bowl with Majkowski and Sharpe on nintendo, and I don't give a crap what anyone says, I'm passionate about my hobbies, cars and sports, if someone hits my car, I'll be pissed, I'll get over it, If my team plays like shit when another title was in grasp, I'm going to be pissed, but I'll get over it. To each his own, we all like cars but some of use have other interest too. But since it's BCM we can't be passionate about them? Ok...
    Last edited by GHOSST; 01-16-2012 at 02:30 PM.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Ya that statement was originally posted by a tard aka mark so you can only take it with a grain of salt.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSST View Post
    It has nothing to do with being on a bandwagon, that doesn't apply to everyone, I turned it and I'm no way in hell a bandwagoner, I love Football, and my team, since I was a kid playing Tecmo Super Bowl with Majkowski and Sharpe on nintendo, and I don't give a crap what anyone says, I'm passionate about my hobbies, cars and sports, if someone hits my car, I'll be pissed, I'll get over it, If my team plays like shit when another title was in grasp, I'm going to be pissed, but I'll get over it. To each his own, we all like cars but some of use have other interest too. But since it's BCM we can't be passionate about them? Ok...
    Holy shit do you get butthurt easily.

And nan....lol stfu
    1968 Camaro 383

I don't think the bandwagon term applies when its 37-20 and the game is completely out of hand. It's frustrating for fans, I don't blame anyone one for not wanting to hurt their eyes or waste their time watching that. I was with some fair weather fans that kept watching, doesn't make them "better" that I wanted to stop watching (wasn't my house or TV so I had no say).

They are better than the Giants but not yesterday, obviously. They did some nice things stuffing the run and protecting Rodgers for the most part (until the end when it seemed like they lost all focus). Some nice blitzes early to pressure Manning but the sloppiness did them in.

As for going forward, it's good to be a Packer fan. They will be a top team for at least the next few years, probably longer due to #12. Some good peices on D, just need to add to it especially defensive ends and maybe another playmaking LB. Pass rush is the key...Driver can still play but he isn't needed (#3 or #4 WR shouldn't get 5 million IMO), hopefully he can retire a Packer somehow. Flynn should be able to get dealt, a high pick would be nice if possible. I don't know who are all free agents but I don't think there will be much turnover and there shouldn't be.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

15- 1 Season....

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    Isn't this drivers last year?
    he said today that he has no plan to retire.
    1968 Camaro 383

Quote Originally Posted by Korndogg View Post
    Holy shit do you get butthurt easily

And nan....lol stfu
    Well I just don't like being indirectly accused of something I am not. I have good reasons for turning that season ending travesty, especially at the 4th quarter 2 minute warning, there was nothing more to see, its not like I turned it at the half.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

Driver probably has about 1-3 seasons left in him, and last night he proved that he is a playmaker. He deserves his money more than Finley does, that is for dam sure.

As far as the topic of the thread, I watched it till the bitter end. I posted up comments on my facebook like many people did, however, I dont think they qualify me as a fair weather fan. I like two teams in the NFL, and as of last night, they both are going to be sitting at their home come Super Bowl Sunday. It is what it is, and at least we have the draft to look forward to.
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Defense!!!!
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

Quote Originally Posted by Waver View Post
    Driver probably has about 1-3 seasons left in him, and last night he proved that he is a playmaker. He deserves his money more than Finley does, that is for dam sure.

As far as the topic of the thread, I watched it till the bitter end. I posted up comments on my facebook like many people did, however, I dont think they qualify me as a fair weather fan. I like two teams in the NFL, and as of last night, they both are going to be sitting at their home come Super Bowl Sunday. It is what it is, and at least we have the draft to look forward to.
    Agreed. Driver has came through MANY times on critical 3rd downs. We shall see who are these WR's that we have on the PS?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Well, Tori Gurley and Diondre Borel, neither look too promising, but you never know, both had decent college years. I have faith Randall Cobb will evolve into a pretty solid WR. He has the speed, and we see he can catch passes. Once he rids himself of those rookie fumble jittters, he should be a good addition to the receiver core if Driver retires or leaves.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

Could they franchise Flynn and then trade him for a decent DB????? Or is part of the franchise trade that you can't be traded that year?

Looks like we have 2 extra draft picks this year positions TBD?

http://www.prosportstransactions.com...Years/2012.htm

Fuckin bengals are gonna make out like bandits this year!!!

They could Franchise him, but its not like we need him, or proven to be extremely valuable just after 2 good games. He's a good QB, but we have a great QB to build around, and imo having an potentially starting QB biting at the heels of your star QB, it never looks good. We need to use that tag somewhere more valuable, we only get one. Especially in a market were good QB's are needed elsewhere. I mean, as much as I hope we keep him, or try to keep him, he'll be moving to another team I'm sure of it. But any move they make with the draft, Defense it the key for sure.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSST View Post
    They could Franchise him, but its not like we need him, or proven to be extremely valuable just after 2 good games.
    Oh I just meant keeping him and then trading him. Obviously there is only a couple 1st round QB's this year. It's obvious Flynn will start somewhere but with his contract ending it sure would be nice to get something for him. Shoot look at what the Eagles got for Kolb. Someone like Rodgers-Cromartie sure would be nice for next year!!!

I got you, he should definitely be worth something if everything pans out. I'm not sure what stipulations are available if we franchise him and keep him another year, but yea getting ol Dom would benefit our team better than vicks squad.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

Maybe we can convince the Eagles to take Flynn for Jenkins... .

It sounds like the Packers can get a 1st or 2nd rounder maybe more for Flynn. I personally don't think he's worth a ton, as good as he's looked it's a product of being in the Packers system with the talent around him to some extent plus playing weak defenses in his starts. He's another Kolb, a decent QB but nothing special. Hopefully some team is desperate. The risk of franchising him is paying him 16 million for one year, IIRC. I'm sure they will know the market before doing that though, to work out an extension and then trade simultaneously.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Quote Originally Posted by PB86MCSS View Post
    Maybe we can convince the Eagles to take Flynn for Jenkins... .

It sounds like the Packers can get a 1st or 2nd rounder maybe more for Flynn.
    That would be nice! I think since he's a free agent we wont get anything?

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/137431253.html

And it begins..........

Quote Originally Posted by JS
    "I think if they franchise him he’ll make $6 million more than Aaron (Rodgers) does," Harrell said. "I don’t know how that’s going to work."

I guess that whole article answers most of our questions, well somewhat. But I don't see the Packers wasting 14 million, if the risk outweighs the benefit, but like its said, if the trade is worth it, but that better be one damn good trade. But honestly the whole A-Rod statement sums it up, I don't think its going to happen because that's not a good thing when your backup makes more than your tier 1 starting QB.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

and the fucking comments on there about considering keeping Flynn and trading Rodgers. Some of those people must still be drunk from their after game losing party.

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    and the fucking comments on there about considering keeping Flynn and trading Rodgers. Some of those people must still be drunk from their after game losing party.
    Yea that's just fucking stupid. No true Packer fan would say that, that person is probably trolling from Chicago or something. Yea, trade Rodgers who has the potential of 1 or 2 more Super Bowls in his future.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.