Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gross, sloppy games. Not looking forward to a re-match especially between these two teams. Of course I'll watch though . Giants have had all three teams either not show up or lose the game for them, IMO.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    I really was hoping the 49ers could pull it off. Talk about missed opportunities and mistakes.
    Me too, but they shot themselves in the foot to many times. From some angles it almost looks like Williams was playing soccer, and tried to knee the ball, haha. Players making bets against their own team? Wouldn't surprise with all these drug busts lol.

That's football for you though, the Ravens and 49ers both had more than enough chances to pull off a win. That missed 32 yarder had to hurt, or that potential touchdown that was simply knocked out of Evans hands, good defense, but Evans got lazy and didn't follow through until the whistle blew.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Quote Originally Posted by PB86MCSS View Post
    Giants have had all three teams either not show up or lose the game for them, IMO.
    I dont like to take anything away from the Giants or Patriots, but I do agree to a point. The 9ers had that game until the jacked up punt. Cant afford that kind of thing in a low scoring defense oriented game. Manning was pulling grass out of his helmet the whole game. Managed to hang in there though.

I hope the Patriots are firing on all cylinders for the superbowl to see what the Giants can do to a team thats playing well. If the Giants could win that game then they deserve it. Something tells me it could get messy though.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    JLP
    79 Monte
    406/2004R/Phord 9"

Its probably going to be a very physical game, especially when the Patriots are out for revenge. I'm sure a lot of people still on the team remember that game. This could make or break the Pats though. I'll be watching the game, but honestly this is another one of those years I'll be more into the commercials than the actual game. Hope there are some good ones this year.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.