Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NFL Divsional

Not a pick-em, but I know you'll be watching. What are your thoughts?

Divisional Round

Jan. 14th
    New Orleans @ San Fransisco
    Denver @ New England

Jan. 15th
    Houston @ Baltimore
    New York @ Green Bay

Go Pack!
    Last edited by GHOSST; 01-22-2012 at 07:52 PM.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Post whore
    Packers vs Ravens in the Super Bowl. That's all folks! LOL

I'll be watching all of the games this weekend for sure. They all should be good games.

I'm just saying, this is the only time of year my wife completely leaves me alone, playoff season! lol.

I'm going for the Pack no doubt, but the NFC in total is one tough cookie. The AFC is a joke imo.

I hope the 49ers win just because I don't want to face the Saints if we get past the G-men. But even so, they'd have to play us at home, and its tough to beat Lambeau Field, if you get my drift. But hell, hopefully the same goes this Sunday.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

Post whore
    I am split on who I would rather see come to GB after the giants The Saints are a hot team right now but one major factor is the weather up here. I think if the Saints do win and we take care of the Giants it will be a good game. Honestly I don't think it would be as close as the first meeting. The Saints are a dome team and for them to play at the level they have been in 30 deg Wisconsin winter weather, they won't be so explosive on offence. The 49ers offense isn't up to the Saints level but their defense is the best in the NFC right now. So there's where I'm torn.
    I think all of shit the Giants players have been talking will bite them in the ass come Sunday. I also like the fact that the Packers are kinda being over looked and not talked about much in the media. Like ESPN ect. It's almost like the media doesn't want to over hype the Packers, maybe to help them or something. I think it will help them play better.
    I would love to see our defense get back to last seasons playoff level. Almost like the D has been saving themselves for the run to the Super Bowl.
    For the AFC I do agree with you. Minus the Ravens and maybe Patriots when they start their second half come backs. The Broncos and Texans suck. I can't wait to see what Tebow pulls out of his ass this weekend. Will be funny if they win.
    Last edited by spooln30; 01-14-2012 at 03:08 AM.

Totally agree on everything. Watching the game now, and man the 49ers D is no joke. Now I'm thinking I'd rather face the Saints! lol. Well, I guess the G-men have to have some confidence after that embarrassing 2 point Falcon game, but we'll see if they bring it, can't wait for that good game, maybe the Pack will get some media coverage, ha. Yea, the Ravens should walk all over the Texans but we'll see. Looking forward to the Broncos/Patriots, I think Brady will bring it together and outscore the Broncos, but with Tebow you never freakin know!
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    I'd still rather play the 49ers than the Saints. The receiving group we have vs the saints is much better. Also rodgers is far more mobile that brees as well. Only thing that would scare me about the 49ers is if we have some insane nasty weather where throwing the ball isn't much of an option.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Well, all we have to do is derail the blazing Giants and we'll have that 49ers match up!
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

Post whore
    Damn the last 5 mins or so of the 49ers/ Saints game was good. Made most of the game look like crap. It looked like Drew never got comfortable, he got put down quite a bit. Did you guys hear it was only 8 deg in NE. That's gotta be hard to throw and handle the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by spooln30 View Post
    Damn the last 5 mins or so of the 49ers/ Saints game was good. Made most of the game look like crap. It looked like Drew never got comfortable, he got put down quite a bit. Did you guys hear it was only 8 deg in NE. That's gotta be hard to throw and handle the ball.
    Yea, you can tell Brees was out of rhythm, and I hate to say if but thats all it takes in the playoffs to lose one. That 8 degrees sure did in Tebow.. lol. But so much for the 31st ranked Defense in the league, I mean wow. One can only hope the Packers Defense turns it on like that.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

Post whore
    That's what I'm hoping for. Our D turning into monsters for the playoffs.

Pats D sure looked pretty nice.

Even if Sam Shields woke up it would make things a lot better in the secondary. I have faith in Morgan Burnett its that fucking Peprah that scares me.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    Pats D sure looked pretty nice.

Even if Sam Shields woke up it would make things a lot better in the secondary. I have faith in Morgan Burnett its that fucking Peprah that scares me.
    Yup! Collins would got that interception on Cruz a few plays ago... just saying.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

Looks just like the Chiefs game, the Pack don't want it. Turnovers, drops, fumbles, forced passes.... Put a fork in this one..
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

Some of the missed/dropped passes were just stupid. And the fumbles where the hell have all these came from? What is the 3 lost fumbles? It's similar to the Saints game 5 turnovers.

Brady supermaned that one! Nice.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

Playoffs? Are you kidding me? Playoffs???

Pats vs. Giants with Pats getting revenge.
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

I don't know, 49ers got the lead now and seem to be getting that same last minute vigor that took down the Saints. But I'll say it too.

Pats. vs. Giants Superbowl, Pats spanking that ass.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

Great game. The Giants are pretty solid. I still imagine this won't be a high ratings setting Super Bowl..
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

Wow, so many bandwagoners out in full force, for both teams, its really sad..
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

I really was hoping the 49ers could pull it off. Talk about missed opportunities and mistakes.