Good LT-1 shop/builders?

just looking for who is very knowledge based GM guy that specialize in Lt-1.
    looking to build it but have No idea on v8s... lol
    can anyone send me to right direction?
    would much appreciate it.
    Personal Best - 10.4 @ 140mph(110oct)2010
    10.9 @ 130mph (92oct) 2010
    10.004@154mph 2012. & still need driving lessons
    BEEyond ENG>>
    Special thanks to Bee/Beeyond Engineering. Waldo, Henry, and the crew!

Are you looking for someone to build it for you? Otherwise if you are looking for just advice so you can build it yourself, might want to try LT1 forums. http://ls1tech.com/forums/lt1-lt4-modifications-31/

what about Ron?
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

Just looking for someone with lt1 knowledge to build it for me for street/track use.
    any suggestions?
    thanks everyone.
    BEEyond ENG>>

LT1's are pretty easy to build, I've done it myself a couple of times on my Camaro. What exactly are you looking to do to the LT1, other than just building it.
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!

different heads maybe
    different cam
    pistons & rods combo
    and etc.
    basically i'd like to build it to handle little bit of juice on the side. or trying to make 11sec lt lol.
    BEEyond ENG>>

A stock LT1 can almost safely handle a 150 shot of nitrous, I've heard of 200 shot being used but why?

Well for cam wise you can go with a custom grind, Comp Cams 305, 306 or a 503 like mine (more streetable), GM847 cam. There are plenty to choose from.

heads there are a few out there, it just depends what you want so do your homework.
    I've heard some good things about SCAT and their setups, for rods and what not.

If your looking to have a boosted motor (95 TA The Beast) could help you out and point you in the right direction, but he is a busy guy so he might not get back to you right away.
    There is Ron (JuicedImpSS) who is working on his turbo setup, he could build you a motor that you want and what not. If you want a cage, he can fab and install a cage. (I've seen his work and I think he is NHRA certified too?)

Let's not forget also that you are going to need a Stall for the transmission and you might as well upgrade the 10 bolt while your at it. Get some sticky tires and a good launch and you just might snap it.

Are you looking into turning the LT1 into a stroker?
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by BeesTwinEG View Post
    different heads maybe
    different cam
    pistons & rods combo
    and etc.
    basically i'd like to build it to handle little bit of juice on the side. or trying to make 11sec lt lol.
    This sounds like right up Ron's alley......Contact Juiced
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

thanks for great responses.
    Now i need to get hold of mr. ron. I know he have a shop now, anyone have his shop number and possible can pm ??
    again,
    thanks again.
    BEEyond ENG>>

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    1968 Camaro 383

thanks for great responses.
    Now i need to get hold of mr. ron. I know he have a shop now, anyone have his shop number and possible can pm ??
    again,
    thanks again.
    call us when you have time to discuss your project.
    877-247-7223
    Ron

thank you to all who suggested us.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighter Z View Post
    A stock LT1 can almost safely handle a 150 shot of nitrous, I've heard of 200 shot being used but why?

Well for cam wise you can go with a custom grind, Comp Cams 305, 306 or a 503 like mine (more streetable), GM847 cam. There are plenty to choose from.

heads there are a few out there, it just depends what you want so do your homework.
    I've heard some good things about SCAT and their setups, for rods and what not.

If your looking to have a boosted motor (95 TA The Beast) could help you out and point you in the right direction, but he is a busy guy so he might not get back to you right away.
    There is Ron (JuicedImpSS) who is working on his turbo setup, he could build you a motor that you want and what not. If you want a cage, he can fab and install a cage. (I've seen his work and I think he is NHRA certified too?)

Let's not forget also that you are going to need a Stall for the transmission and you might as well upgrade the 10 bolt while your at it. Get some sticky tires and a good launch and you just might snap it.

Are you looking into turning the LT1 into a stroker?
    thanks for your knowledge bud.
    I have no intention to stroke this motor since it's going to be more of street driven car and some times weekend warrior at our local track.
    i was reading some of lt1 builds on ls1tech, i think mild built motor with some NOS would get the job done. but hey i'm still new to v8... lol
    I will be calling you shortly mr. ron.
    BEEyond ENG>>

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    i believe one of the fastest LT1 in the area e.t. wise is a 4000lb Impala SS once owned by Ron at Clocks Off Racing. Wonder what it would have done in a 1000lb lighter F-body

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Just don't put fucking speed holes in the back bumper.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Why not Nan? Are you going to do it? lol
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!

thanks for your knowledge bud.
    I have no intention to stroke this motor since it's going to be more of street driven car and some times weekend warrior at our local track.
    i was reading some of lt1 builds on ls1tech, i think mild built motor with some NOS would get the job done. but hey i'm still new to v8... lol
    I will be calling you shortly mr. ron.
    You don't have to thank me, thank the guys on BCM, that's where I learned this stuff from.
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!