Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar

Rodgers inactive.....shitty for Flynn.

So it's out now that Rodgers will be inactive. Kinda shitty for Flynn IMO since what the winds are getting close to 35mph? Good luck throwing the ball in that shit storm. So much for an "audition" today.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Its good though, I'd rather have him fresh for the playoffs, but I do believe this will be a good game, Flynn has shown to perform well under pressure, but its definitely one of those iffy games, with such a good Detroit team playing our B squad.. They have a 40% chance of winning imo.. would be nice if I'm wrong.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Is Suh playing?

Good test for Flynn. You dont always get ideal conditions to play in.

Flynns gone after this season.
    Last edited by CATNHAT; 01-01-2012 at 02:35 PM.

2005 Roush Sport, 2009 F-150 PLATINUM SCREW
    You can get your Ford in any color you want, as long as it's black.

He's doing OK, lol. Setting records and stuff.

HAHA what a game for Flynn!!!!! Playing in the conditions and still throwing 6TD's & 4XX yards!!!! Amazing......
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Six.touchdowns. Not too shabby
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Shows how much you know, douche bag.

Lions got robbed that was a touchdown. Put an additional 4 points on the board game goes to overtime and ????

Stafford has 525 yp and 5 tds.

Pretty good offensive game, not much for defense. Oh well gb and ne are 1st & 2nd seeds and ranked 31st and 32nd defensively. Lol.

Flynn goes to Indy.
    Last edited by CATNHAT; 01-01-2012 at 04:48 PM.

THIS THREAD TITLE =

Quote Originally Posted by CATNHAT View Post
    Lions got robbed that was a touchdown. Put an additional 4 points on the board game goes to overtime and ????

Flynn goes to Indy.
    That's almost a given!!!

Type 07/02 FFL - Manufacturer and Dealer of Firearms, including NFA Firearms
    sales@reapertactical.com
    Serial number requests available for RT15 receivers!!
    7% discount for BCM members (one discount applies per item)

"Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch."

^^lol almost! Suh now works for AllState!

What a surprise for Flynn! He's showing his worth, he's not going anywhere soon, unless he feel's he can do better as a starter somewhere, Oh well, on to the playoffs with healthy players and good morale. Woot!
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    Shows how much you know, douche bag.
    LOL ok douche nozzle the morning weather report certianly didn't show favorable conditions.

All I can say is given the conditions and what Flynn did teams will be fighting for the kid come free agency. Aren't the Lions D suppose to be good?

Flynn to Indy?? Not a chance, they have the first pick in the draft and will likely take Luck. The big question is will they release Manning. He is due 28 million March 1. I think if Manning is cleared to play Indy will keep him and sit Luck behind him like Young and Rodgers sat and learned from elite QB's.

Take the good with the bad.

What an awesome game to watch. More props IMO to the Pack in this one though. Flynn stepped into some pretty big shoes and ended up on top of Detriot's playoff bound roster.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    JLP
    79 Monte
    406/2004R/Phord 9"

Always a retarded way to look at it. How do you know what else would have happened if they would have gotten the TD? Could the lions of scored 5 more TD's got shut out? You just don't know. Also gotta feel for the ref as he was standing a few feet behind burnette whom may have been blocking his view of youngs feet.

Quote Originally Posted by MY FYN 79 View Post
    Take the good with the bad.

What an awesome game to watch. More props IMO to the Pack in this one though. Flynn stepped into some pretty big shoes and ended up on top of Detriot's playoff bound roster.
    Hey played pretty good in the Pats game last year as well. Had the refs properly made the call whether it was a 1st down or 4th down that game could have ended much much different. If I remember corretly they had some time left on the clock and were in the red zone.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    I can see Flynn in Chicago.

Post whore
    Flynn will probably go to either the Raiders or Vikings. He had a really good game. DET has to feel pretty shitty that they got beat by second strings.

Quote Originally Posted by spooln30 View Post
    Flynn will probably go to either the Raiders or Vikings. He had a really good game. DET has to feel pretty shitty that they got beat by second strings.
    Flynn will not go to the Vikings or the Raiders those are the last teams that would go for him? Where exactly did that come from? Raiders gave up a 1st and potential 1st for Palmer. The Vikings used their first rounder last year on Ponder and have a chance to use another on a potential great one this year.

More than likely teams that will be going for Flynn Washington Redskins, New York Jets, & Miami Dolphins? There's also lots of teams who have meh QB's that could go after him. Hell he could end up on the Ravens and replace that pile of shit named Flacco with that retarded mustache.
    Last edited by GTSLOW; 01-01-2012 at 11:10 PM.