Tire Quote needed again.

Looking for tires mounted/balanced and installed.

GoodYear Eagle LS 235/65/18

and

Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza 235/65/18

Or any GOOD allseason for a 2005 Nissan Murano

Post whore
    Hey Flick get a set of Cooper Discoverer CTS. My mom now has them and there really good tires. I've read nothing but good things about them and the last set my uncle had on his Durango lasted 70k. So he got another set.

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
    GoodYear Eagle LS 235/65/18
    Don't waste your money......

Post whore
    Yeah when I was doing research before getting new tires for my moms 4 Runner I did read that those Goodyears and the Bridgestone Dueler were the worst when it came to tread wear, noise and snow traction.

I was referring to the GYs specifically. The Duelers are better but not a tire I would consider if buying new.....

The suv has the goodyear LS's on them now (and i believe they were installed from the factory) they have gotten 55-65k miles on them, so thats why i was planning on going with them again.

The Duelers i put on my moms Seqouia are pretty damn good, but i'm lookin at the coopers now too.

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    Flick I have a 06 murano and typically use big bear. When I talked to them I asked them to put on a nice all season and that I was willing to spend a little more for something nice. Marty pointed me at some hankooks and said I also sell almost any other tire brand and I would sell you something more expensive if it was actually better.

I was a little worried at first but he was on thr money. The hankooks are great and the fact that they were slihtly cheaper than the others is just icing on the cake. I want to say I was all said and done there for around 500 or so.

Do you know what stlye Hankooks they are?

Post whore
    Big Bear is pricey. I used to get tires for the race cars cuz the shop was in Watertown. I blew a tire out in Watertown one day and they wanted $20 more per tire then I paid at US Tire. Wisconsin Wholesale Tire and Big Bear are two tire places I no longer do business with cuz their higher pricing. I was going to go with the Hankook Dynapro HT but read and heard of bad things about that model so I went with the Coopers. With a 75k mile tire, $75 rebate and a 45 day ride and try offer it was the right choice in my case. So for a 265/70/16 after the rebate they were $138 a tire plus M&B. Damn good price for such a big tire.