Ex Packer says O line told to play pranks on Suh. Reason for stomp.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...rn=nfl-wp13954

What do you think about this? Why would he even sell out his former team like that. 15 minutes of fame doesn't even definite it..
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Doesn't justify anything and if true, people will be able to find instances on game tape with the amount of cameras and video for each game. If true, kind of dumb but not "dirty" at all. Meh.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wait a minute...football players try to get in each others head?!?

GET OUT!
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    That guy is a dried up tool looking for attention plain and simple. Something for the Detroit fans to feed off.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

I just wonder how much steam this is going to build. I already heard ESPN talking about something might be wrong with the Packer O-line, since two players have gotten stomped on during games this season, remember the Vikings game stomp? To me that one was more brutal than Suh's, but we know his track record did him in, but that was a nut shot during that game!

I wonder if we have toughest rivalries in football, dealing with the trifecta of Minnesota, Chicago, and Detroit. I mean when you think about it, that's a lot of bad blood, and I hate to say it, but even though the Bears are our strongest, most historical rival, there always seems to be respect on the field, and that leaves the Lions and Vikings, haha. Two stomps this year, and a concussion last year!

I been meaning to ask this.. but does anyone else notice that ever since Rodgers had that concussion, he's been playing his best football? And we haven't lost a game since he returned after the Patriots loss? Should we thank Detroit?
    Last edited by GHOSST; 12-16-2011 at 07:38 PM.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Its the new helmet with the cool blue pads

Regardless of what people say or think what happened happened. And you gotta remember this is some old player trying to gain stardom again.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here's the thing...he doesn't know; he said the coach "probably' said....

I mean who cares? Undoing someone's shoelace is probably the most innocent thing that happens in a pile, lol....
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    Here's the thing...he doesn't know; he said the coach "probably' said....

I mean who cares? Undoing someone's shoelace is probably the most innocent thing that happens in a pile, lol....
    That's why my immediate thought was this guy was trying to get his 15 minutes of fame. Pretty lame..
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    -Jimmy E.

Mr. Ghosst I will accept you apolology now! I think SOMEONE mentioned this in "another thread" about Suh.

"Sheez what the fuck is the big deal? He plays a very aggressive and violent postion. Anyone who has ever played nose tackle should know that (not that any of you ever did) and he lost his cool. I am confident there was some other shit going on prior to this.

I played college ball and there is a lot more shit going on the field then anyone knows about, unless youve been there."

This was of course before all the other retarded (mine included) keybored swinging came into play.

2005 Roush Sport, 2009 F-150 PLATINUM SCREW
    You can get your Ford in any color you want, as long as it's black.