Bob the Builder says: 88Nightmare's Avatar

WTB Pontiac Grand Prix wheels

A friend of mine needs a new set of wheels for his wife's 2003 Grand Prix. Currently the car has some extremely road rashed and slightly bent 5 spoke "twisties" that are painted silver. He doesn't really care what kind he gets, he just prefers pontiac wheels. Anyone have a complete set?
    Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    All democrats like to work on wood, zing!
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those that are not - Thomas Jefferson
    2008 Yamaha FZ6
    2005 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 duramax

Senior Member..now yer posting! outlawgibbs's Avatar
    I could look at wok, what's he willing to spend on a set and how clean is he expecting
    Them to be

steelies with hub caps?dont know if there the same bolt pattern as 2001 grandam .
    99-ranger
    88-ranger
    89-spirit

Quote Originally Posted by outlawgibbs View Post
    I could look at wok, what's he willing to spend on a set and how clean is he expecting
    Them to be
    I know he's looking on the cheap. Don't have to be perfect. The et he has now have cracks in them an leak air. If you have a set with curb rash, it's fine. His wife will end up rashing them up anyway
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those that are not - Thomas Jefferson
    2008 Yamaha FZ6

Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare View Post
    I know he's looking on the cheap. Don't have to be perfect. The et he has now have cracks in them an leak air. If you have a set with curb rash, it's fine. His wife will end up rashing them up anyway
    I could probably find a decent set for about $50-$100 if hes willing to trade in the old set for cores. Im assuming he wants to stay with 16" wheels so he can use his old tires or would he want me to find a set with nice rubber, maybe something taller off a newer car maybe? The possibilitys could be endless since we get new cars in everyday

His tires are good. But yeah I'm sure he would trade in the old wheels for cores. Like I said they leak air so they're only good for scrap. He works a lot so I'd pick em up. I can come get them almost any time.
    2008 Yamaha FZ6

why do you pm me your number and I can send pics thru text if I see something he may like then you can tell me yes or no on them so I dont pay for something he wont like.